• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early picture of JIMBO found. posted by Whitey52

12 posts in this topic

Never seen before pic.

LEGENDARY rocker JIM MORRISON's short hair is the only clean-cut thing in this snap - after he had a run-in with the law as a teenager.

The mugshot shows THE DOORS singer aged 19 after he was arrested over a drunken student prank at a 1963 football game in Tallahassee, Florida, US.

8040.jpg

See more journals by Whitey52

It's the way of today's shill unfortunately.

With the mods apparently totally ignoring it. These posts have been reported. I don't understand why this is allowed to continue.

Because he is doing this through the Registry connection, not by posting on the Boards. Being banned on the Boards has nothing to do with Registry participation.

With the mods apparently totally ignoring it. These posts have been reported. I don't understand why this is allowed to continue.

Because he is doing this through the Registry connection, not by posting on the Boards. Being banned on the Boards has nothing to do with Registry participation.

The mods could still delete the posts. The CSJournals link effectively allows banned members to participate on the boards. Loophole, nothing more, and it shouldn't be allowed.

The mods could still delete the posts. The CSJournals link effectively allows banned members to participate on the boards. Loophole, nothing more, and it shouldn't be allowed.

They are only participating when other board members respond to their posts. :gossip: