• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oh yeah

46 posts in this topic

I love WOW. If it wasn't for that game, my fiancee would have never left her first husband.

Wait, What?

Don't worry you make too much money. As for the others in the world, yes many a relationship has been ruined by mmorph.

Is that like a new Power Ranger show?

Found his girlfriends cell number on the net and texted it that i had changed password and canceled that subscription i was paying for him.

Just 2 minutes later i get a text from an unknown number saying: Just tried calling your land line to tell you my new cell #...I owe $14.95 right...

Says he got a new cell number a week ago. How about letting people know dumass or how about stopping by and pay what you owe. If i ain't home leave a note in my mailbox.

He only lives 10-15min walk from here..seriously dude doh!

I love WOW. If it wasn't for that game, my fiancee would have never left her first husband.

Wait, What?

Don't worry you make too much money. As for the others in the world, yes many a relationship has been ruined by mmorph.

Don't be so sure. My sweetie's ex is a major financial technology analyst and makes about 5x what I make (and I do pretty well). When he was home he was always holed up leading raids, or whatever it is WoW guys do, even after the birth of their son. So while it was not the sole reason for their divorce, it was a very significant contributor. Although maybe symptom is a better way to put it, as I'm sure if it wasn't WoW he ignored his family for it would have been something else.

Now there is really nothing to do until tomorrow until I get cataclysm at might night from gamestop.

Is there an English translation available for this sentence?

Good question, where the hell is the grammar nazis?

They should always be on guard when I post...