• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another modern speculation thread....

271 posts in this topic

hurumph, with all this infighting nobody has told me what a great guy i am for surrendering one of my extra treasures to a total stranger.....

well based on todays sales (by me) it's a solid $15-$20 sort of book ... today.

unlike Skullkickers I did not have it in me to go to the next closest shops (a couple of miles away) to get more copies because it was too fricking cold and i have too much work to do. 3 depositions tomorrow, uhg. you won't be hearing from me all day.

with that said, today's visit paid for our sushi delivery last night.

I just got a lovely PM titled *spoon* yourself from COMICKINGS. Should I open it?

lol - I think it's only a matter of time before the word "speculating" is censored from the boards! Any thread dealing with speculating seems to hit rock bottom faster than comic prices in the 90's!!!

hurumph, with all this infighting nobody has told me what a great guy i am for surrendering one of my extra treasures to a total stranger.....

well based on todays sales (by me) it's a solid $15-$20 sort of book ... today.

unlike Skullkickers I did not have it in me to go to the next closest shops (a couple of miles away) to get more copies because it was too fricking cold and i have too much work to do. 3 depositions tomorrow, uhg. you won't be hearing from me all day.

with that said, today's visit paid for our sushi delivery last night.

What you did was really cool. If he didn't thank you, thats pretty lame.

Read 27 and enjoyed it enough to at least buy issue 2. I didnt like it as much as Morning Glories (Best modern I have read in years), but this has a nice alternative feel that will have legs for awhile. The revealed enough of the premise in the first issue to keep me interested. Thank god its not another barfer like Chew. :sick:

:foryou: Branget

:golfclap:

Does that mean I am a great guy too! :)

yes, you are (well, at least in relation to me, for all I know you are otherwise a serial killer)...I am about 150 pages into the 3rd book of the first trilogy you sent and have found it to be an enjoyable read. probably in the back of my head, thoughts of karma, do on to others, etc. was your gesture in sending me stuff and the fear that I might be struck down by lightning outside the comic shop if I was a jerk and didn't give up one of my extras...(which has wound up costing me about $10 in lost profit...) --- i'm not a religious guy in general, but do fear bad karma and random lightning bolts, go figure

as for whether the guy said thanks, he probably did, very quietly, under his breath, but I probably didn't hear it over the comic shop employee saying "thanks [blob's "secret" identity"]" pretty loud because he was thrilled that this would put an end to the guy's whining.

:golfclap:

Does that mean I am a great guy too! :)

for all I know you are otherwise a serial killer...

No way he knows. Impossible. Still. Better safe than sorry. *looks up blob's address*

Pirate says Larry sucks.

RMA and the blob hate each other.

Speculating is good.

Speculating is bad.

The 90's sucked.

I think I've covered it all. Let's lock this puppy!

you forgot

"Chew is TEH SHIZNIT!"

Now we can lock it down and go home...

Pirate says Larry sucks.

Speculating is good.

Speculating is bad.

The 90's sucked.

you forgot

"Chew is TEH SHIZNIT!"

crazyralphchop2ql-1.jpg

You are all doomed, I tell you. DOOMED!

crazy-ralph-20070920113931476-000.jpg

Pirate says Larry sucks.

Speculating is good.

Speculating is bad.

The 90's sucked.

lock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.gif

+1 This topic has been beat to death.... we should spend more time talking about the Walking Dead or something...

Pirate says Larry sucks.

Speculating is good.

Speculating is bad.

The 90's sucked.

you forgot

"Chew is TEH SHIZNIT!"

crazyralphchop2ql-1.jpg

You are all doomed, I tell you. DOOMED!

crazy-ralph-20070920113931476-000.jpg

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Pirate says Larry sucks.

Speculating is good.

Speculating is bad.

The 90's sucked.

lock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.gif

AHH WE HAVE HERE A PERSON SOME WHAT SMART I SEE :P

luv, salesxtremevoip