• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another modern speculation thread....

271 posts in this topic

As the last one got locked I guess. Really, we must not be offering up folks' home addresses, not nice.

Anywayz...I waddled over to the comic shop first thing this morning and grabbed me my 27s...all 4 the shop had. Some guy had come in right behind me, and despite being in his 50's was whining to one of the shop employees about missing out on the 27s (seeing as I had them all in my fat bear paws), so, without hesitation I handed him one of my copies. I think he might have said thank you, but I'm not sure. Anyway, karma's a bit&ch and as I ask the guys at the shop for favors now and then I didn't want him aggravating them more, I decided it was worth foregoing some additional profits. The cashier appreciated me not being a douch*e on this. Sure, maybe I'm a douch*e for grabbing more than one copy in the first place, but whatever, it's frigging cold out there and I feel I should be rewarded for braving the cold and taking a walk!

So, as I waddled back to the office I had visions of $25 or $35 BINs dancing in my head like sugar plums on christmas eve...alas it looks like these are going to fall more in the $15-$20 range, so after I give free shipping and ebay/paypal their 15% I guess we're looking at maybe a $6-$7 windfall on each. We'll see.

Seriously? Shut down again? Man o man.

Anywho, on the West Coast.... waiting to see how many I end up with. Max, I have 4 issues waiting for me (put it on my pull a month ago.... my comic shop wouldn't had ordered any if I didn't mention it). We'll see if they get them. The shop owner is very "forgetful" to put it modestly.

My LCS told me that she didn't know anything about it being allocated, but they order pretty close to pre-orders I think. She said they're already ordering the 2nd print though. Only 1 copy on the shelf when I arrived. Got mine though.

MY GOD...will you guys give a thread a chance. 1 serious post,maybe another serious post,then the Dreaded Thread Killer. You're slippin RMA. You didn't make 2nd post.

"One less than 28s" is a thread killer...?

Wow.

hm

You're very tightly strung.

(thumbs u

MY GOD...will you guys give a thread a chance. 1 serious post,maybe another serious post,then the Dreaded Thread Killer. You're slippin RMA. You didn't make 2nd post.

Wow.

hm

(thumbs u

This ain't my thread boy. Why can't you just STFU for once.

Wow.

hm

(thumbs u

Is that's a Thread Killer then this thread was born with a glass jaw.

Wow.

hm

(thumbs u

This ain't my thread boy. Why can't you just STFU for once.

Not to speak for RMA, he does a better job at speaking for himself than almost anyone, BUT it's not RMA's thread, it's not your thread, HELL it's not even the OP's thread anymore. He's just got the first post in the thread.

The thread now runs free, unfettered by the chains of its maker.

It's A thread on a message board, no one carries royal claim to the contents of a thread here outside of a sales thread and then only to a certain extent.

You post a thread you take your chances, spin the wheel and see what you get.

RMA has about as much right to tell you to STFU as you have to tell him the same....NONE.