• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another modern speculation thread....

271 posts in this topic

MY GOD...will you guys give a thread a chance. 1 serious post,maybe another serious post,then the Dreaded Thread Killer. You're slippin RMA. You didn't make 2nd post.

"One less than 28s" is a thread killer...?

Wow.

hm

You're very tightly strung.

(thumbs u

This ain't my thread boy. Why can't you just STFU for once.

You're such an angry man.... :(

RMA and the blob hate each other.

:shrug:

Nothing could be further from the truth. I quite enjoy blob and our interaction. He's one of the very few board members who will tackle a discussion with me, and he does it without getting bent out of shape, which cannot be said for large swaths of members. He's a smart guy, has interests aligned with mine, and experiences to match.

So many things are wrongly understood and interpreted around here...

Wow someone starts a valid thread about new books coming out, and yet again the same characters have derailed it.

I'm getting sick and tired of you guys just bashing the hell out of people here when they genuinly try to start a thread.

Wow someone starts a valid thread about new books coming out, and yet again the same characters have derailed it.

I'm getting sick and tired of you guys just bashing the hell out of people here when they genuinly try to start a thread.

1. Who was bashing blob?

2. Do you know that there's an ignore function?

Realistically there's only one person who's come in here for the sole purpose of being antagonistic.

If you go back and read the very short history of this thread, it's pretty obvious.

To state an opinion on comics in a comic forum is pretty much what a comic forum is for. To simply spew venom at someone you have a documented dislike for isn't.

Brother you're sipping the wrong cup of coffee with me.

Is this supposed to mean something ominous?

You didn't answer my questions.

1. Who bashed blob? (as you claim someone did.)

2. Do you know there's an ignore function? If you dislike what someone has to say, there's a function by which you do not have to see what they post.

Here's how:

1. Click their user name. A scroll down list will appear.

2. Click "view profile." This will bring you to their profile page.

3. Click "Ignore this user."

And VOILA! Offending posts disappear like magic.

For someone who didn't bash anyone you sure have a lot to day.

1. I SAID STOP BASHING PEOPLE....NOT BOB...PEOPLE.. MEANING MORE THAN ONE PERSON

2. I HATE BULLET POINTS, WENT COLLEGE AND DON'T NEED ANOTHER LECTURE FROM SOMEONE WHO IS PROBABLY AS OLD AS I AM

3. AGAIN.. I DIDN'T SAY RMA...MEANING YOU SPECIFICALLY..

GET OFF YOUR HORSE.

For someone who didn't bash anyone you sure have a lot to day.

Day...?

Is your definition of "bashing" dependent solely on how many words are used?

1. I SAID STOP BASHING PEOPLE....NOT BOB...PEOPLE.. MEANING MORE THAN ONE PERSON

Allow me:

Blob started the thread. By basic logic, you were referring to blob. (Note spelling.) No one has bashed blob in this thread. In fact, the only person who has bashed anyone is Comickings.

2. I HATE BULLET POINTS, WENT COLLEGE AND DON'T NEED ANOTHER LECTURE FROM SOMEONE WHO IS PROBABLY AS OLD AS I AM

No one has lectured you. Yet.

3. AGAIN.. I DIDN'T SAY RMA...MEANING YOU SPECIFICALLY..

Who said you said me? I just asked two questions.

GET OFF YOUR HORSE.

My horse thanks you. He was getting tired. But why are you shouting...?

wow...you have a little too much spare time on your hands there bud :eyeroll: . And yea I'm a little tired..that's why I spelled say "day" You got me on that one.

I bet you're the type of guy that like to feel all high and mighty behind a screen.

wow...you have a little too much spare time on your hands there bud

I'd say just about the same amount of spare time as you.... :)

:eyeroll: . And yea I'm a little tired..that's why I spelled say "day" You got me on that one.

No problem. (thumbs u

I bet you're the type of guy that like to feel all high and mighty behind a screen.

Welllll...I DO have a pretty extensive vocabulary and I'm fairly eloquent.

But I like to feel all high and mighty in front of a screen, too. I guess it just depends which side of the screen I'm standing on, I suppose. And whether the door's open.

Really these type of arguments lately have made it not fun to be here,can't we just talk about comics? (shrug)

Here's the key to these types of interactions, Oak....you have to laugh. If you're not having fun, there's really no point. If you can squeeze a few laughs out of it, you're doing well. I just wish I was a funnier man. That would be fun.