• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

harvdoss feedback

14 posts in this topic

Just got a nice ASM from harvdoss. Done business with him both here and on the bay. Always a great experience. Used a ream of bubble wrap to get my slab to me safe and sound. One of the very best sellers to deal with (worship)

What can I say about Harvey? I hate him! He gives me great deals and saves me money...what a jerk! One of the most honest guys I've done business with and it's driving me mad! :kidaround:

He really is that good. One of the most trusted guys you will deal with. :applause: A bold statement...maybe...but I'm willing to back it up. You won't be sorry for dealing with Harvey...and he's a nice guy too! (thumbs u

By the way...who does your packing and shipping...it's incredible! hm

What can I say about Harvey? I hate him! He gives me great deals and saves me money...what a jerk! One of the most honest guys I've done business with and it's driving me mad! :kidaround:

He really is that good. One of the most trusted guys you will deal with. :applause: A bold statement...maybe...but I'm willing to back it up. You won't be sorry for dealing with Harvey...and he's a nice guy too! (thumbs u

By the way...who does your packing and shipping...it's incredible! hm

I have a guy in Santa Rosa named John... Been doing it for years and does a great job!!! :troll:

I bought a CGC Platic Man 25 from Harvey and our transaction went smooth. When the book arrived, I noticed the packing was very secure and professional. I'd buy from him any time without batting an eye