• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gerber Scarcity Index List?

10 posts in this topic

the gerber guides are GREAT for a photo reference, etc...

however, I would say that since the advent of the internet, the majority of the scarcity index "estimates" are WAY wrong....just my 2c

Hi all, :hi:

I have the Gerber Photo Guides but I was wondering if a digital version of the books and their scarcity index actually exists in digital form. Anyone know?

Perform a search!

:mad:

I have the Gerber Photo Guides but I was wondering if a digital version of the books and their scarcity index actually exists in digital form. Anyone know?

Perform a search!

I did :baiting:

Search thingy kaput :shrug:

Perform a search!

No.

Never seen one. Best I know is that there is a thread in GA that might have a list of the 8 9 and 10 books but that's the best you're going to get ... until you type them all out and share the results with us :wishluck: