• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cursed Pirate Girl #1-3 $150 Shipped. Ult FF #21 SS 9.6 $50 shipped.

25 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone, time to move a few books. I will be listing the books in the title and maybe one or two more.

Rules:

Shipping is $5 to Canada/US. Slabs $10 to Canada/US.

First :takeit: in the thread wins. If you want to buy anything via PM I will post sold for you.

Payment: Paypal only.

Cursed Pirate Girl set #1-3 first prints- $200.

:news: $150 Shipped in North America.

#1 is signed by JB. I bought this off of Beachbum as a 9.6 or better copy.

#2 This was bought off of the boards as a 9.4/9.6

#3 This was bought off the boards as a 9.4

oc090006.jpg

oc090007.jpg

Dark Avengers #1 Blanks. I have 11 of these. I bought them all off of the boards as 9.6/9.8 candidates. Half of them were bought off of Poker Kid, those were specifically 9.8 candidates. I am asking $110 shipped for the lot. I scanned two random issues to give an idea of the lot.

de090000.jpg

de090001.jpg

Witchblade #89 Schoolgirl variant SS 9.8 signed by Marc Silvestri $130.

Slabs won't fit on my scanner so I am using the original scan from when I purchased the book. I can take photos if needed.

edit- Forgot the price.

WBSilSS.jpg

Dark Avengers #1 Blanks. I have 11 of these. I bought them all off of the boards as 9.6/9.8 candidates. Half of them were bought off of Poker Kid, those were specifically 9.8 candidates. I am asking $110 shipped for the lot. I scanned two random issues to give an idea of the lot.

de090000.jpg

de090001.jpg

:takeit:

Witchblade #89 Schoolgirl variant SS 9.8 signed by Marc Silvestri $130.

Slabs won't fit on my scanner so I am using the original scan from when I purchased the book. I can take photos if needed.

edit- Forgot the price.

WBSilSS.jpg

On Hold