• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men Raw coming in a few minutes a 16, some between 108-163

20 posts in this topic

It's below zero here on the North Shore of Lake Superior, I'm kind of bored so I am going to put up some X-Men. I'll attempt to grade as best I can, but please check scans carefully.

Shipping is $5 US Media Mail. $7 Priority, any quantity. Buy more than 5 and I will ship priority for free. Paypal preferred, MO's tolerated. Returns accepted, I'll cover return shipping if you feel the book was misrepresented.

This is my first forum sale, so go easy on me, we have been on ebay since '98 (user: ellensclassics)

:takeit: trumps PM's

I'll have the first book up in 10 minutes.

X-Men 137 VF

A very clean copy.

$15

I am going to stop here because I see this as then end of bronze, and I have not gotten any action. I'll leave it up through tomorrow night. I have nice copies of 150, 157, 163, ann 9 if any one is interested, speak up and I'll post them.

thanks for the looks!

John

x_men_137.jpg

X-Men 137 VF

A very clean copy.

$15

I am going to stop here because I see this as then end of bronze, and I have not gotten any action. I'll leave it up through tomorrow night. I have nice copies of 150, 157, 163, ann 9 if any one is interested, speak up and I'll post them.

thanks for the looks!

John

You can post up to the end of the Byrne run in #143 and nobody here will report you to the sales thread police. (thumbs u