• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

33,333 ... but who posts the most?

58 posts in this topic

TFL handled things wrong. I am sure he could have made ammends with Adam if he had went about it with some form of respect.

Some people back themselves into corners and refuse to come out of them.

I think that's what happened here.

Seriously?

Did I say something wrong?

(shrug)

He's a low life dink but every low life dink has the ability to not be one. Backing himself into a corner and refusing to come out of it = low life dink.

All he had to do was feel bad for what he did and that might have been enough but he didn't.

TFL handled things wrong. I am sure he could have made ammends with Adam if he had went about it with some form of respect.

Seriously?

(shrug)

He's a low life dink but every low life dink has the ability to not be one. Backing himself into a corner and refusing to come out of it = low life dink.

All he had to do was feel bad for what he did and that might have been enough but he didn't.

but it wasn't just that...he gloated about, went out of his way to continually "rub faces in it"... he didn't back himself anywhere, that is obviously where he lives (thumbs u

... he didn't back himself anywhere, that is obviously where he lives (thumbs u

Fair enough. That's a better way of saying it.

Seriously?

(shrug)

but it wasn't just that...he gloated about, went out of his way to continually "rub faces in it"... he didn't back himself anywhere, that is obviously where he lives (thumbs u

Yep, he wasn't in a corner, he was in the middle of the ring throwing wildly inaccurate southpaw punches while trying to flip the bird with other hand.

Anyone have a handy link to more info on this TFL character? :shy:

The 'shill' link in my sig line, it's comedy gold. There's a link later on in that thread to the probation discussion involving him.

Seriously?

(shrug)

Yep, he wasn't in a corner, he was in the middle of the ring throwing wildly inaccurate southpaw punches while trying to flip the bird with other hand.

...and sorry, I should have been more clear...he wasn't backed into a corner by anyone. I meant that he had backed himself into a corner with poor decision making and wouldn't come clean.

I guess I wasn't very clear with my analogy.

:foryou:

I wonder who has the most ignored posts. Or better yet, the highest quality of ignored posts. hm

:acclaim:

It's the creepy avatar.

:baiting:

For the first time in I don't know how long, I completely agree with you there.

You agree with me more than you remember.

:grin:

I wonder who has the most ignored posts. Or better yet, the highest quality of ignored posts. hm

It's the creepy avatar.

That's possible. Especially with my new White Russian habit. Mmmmm, White Russians...

It's the creepy avatar.

That's possible. Especially with my new White Russian habit. Mmmmm, White Russians...

Vodka.

:cloud9:

It's the creepy avatar.

I miss the guy with the big hat.

Ah yes the Thai king I do like that picture. maybe it's time to switch back. Although I do like my creepy wax grandpa. :whistle:

Anyone have a handy link to more info on this TFL character? :shy:

The 'shill' link in my sig line, it's comedy gold.

Yep, it really was a jaw-dropping classic. For a while, I had my doubts that he really WAS a shill, because I didn't think anyone could possibly be so stupid as to post under the wrong account and accidentally out themselves. But then I read the other TFL thread and realized that, in fact, someone COULD be so stupid.

Thick as a brick.