• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

33,333 ... but who posts the most?

58 posts in this topic

lol

I've been here for 8 1/2 years and haven't even hit the 10,000 posts mark :eek:

Lots of quality posts tho...

... and that's what counts in the end :thumbsup:

The question we should ask is:

Which board member with the lowest post count is the most valuable?

I went from newbie (2007) to Forumite of the year (2008) in just 1370 posts. :preach:

Flee gets my vote for MVB. I did have to subtract points for the long intro to some of the videos, though.

lol

I went from newbie (2007) to Forumite of the year (2008) in just 1370 posts. :preach:

Flee gets my vote for MVB. I did have to subtract points for the long intro to some of the videos, though.

Yeah but you forgot to add bonus points for the choice of music.

:sumo:

lol

Definitely gets the vote for "best presentation" and "most consistently entertaining".

from 2003 to 2005, I had 3 posts... from 2006 to 2010, 40,000.....

so, that is 21.92 a day :headbang:

but I suspect I have as many posts as I have quality posts :cry:

I suspect otherwise. :baiting:
you might be right lol

if I "cared" about post count, I could pass greggy in a few months (I have that much spare time on my hands)...but I do try to read and at least interact in most all the threads I participate in (the operative word being "try")

I should send you a new laptop with no parental codes, I suspect I could pass you in posts within the year.. :devil:
truer words have yet to be spoken

from 2003 to 2005, I had 3 posts... from 2006 to 2010, 40,000.....

so, that is 21.92 a day :headbang:

but I suspect I have as many posts as I have quality posts :cry:

I suspect otherwise. :baiting:
you might be right lol

if I "cared" about post count, I could pass greggy in a few months (I have that much spare time on my hands)...but I do try to read and at least interact in most all the threads I participate in (the operative word being "try")

You should try caring about spelling and grammar. That might help level the playing field.

:makepoint:

nah, I can type faster...and many times I am typing on my phone, and that is a pain in the arse...finger hits one wrong letter :baiting:

lol

I like his driving into...it is like "his thing" ...

lol

Definitely gets the vote for "best presentation" and "most consistently entertaining".

flee=talent

lol

flee=talent

He's a clever lad, that Flee.

nah, I can type faster...and many times I am typing on my phone, and that is a pain in the arse...finger hits one wrong letter :baiting:

I will continue to stick to my "quality over quantity" method.

:cool:

ok...got some time to kill...greggy is 17,000 posts ahead of me...given that he posts on average 18x a day, someone mentioned...that is and additional 6500 posts he will have by the end of 2011...

so, for me to catch up 23500 posts in one year, I will need to post 65 times a day...

that is really not a stretch, me thinks hm

quality is certainly appreciated, let me know when you start lol

there are many boards that don't "count" graemlin as posts, or less than so many letters/characters... that would be cool if the cgc boards could be modified to some new standard...

but, just for the heck of it, I am going to start my 65 day minimum post (even if I have to go into the "modern" forum :o )

I wonder who has the most ignored posts. Or better yet, the highest quality of ignored posts. hm
I know TFL was on a lot of folks lists, but sadly, he is gone (at least that incarnation)

TFL handled things wrong. I am sure he could have made ammends with Adam if he had went about it with some form of respect.
but that was never his intention...and, he went out of his way time and time and time again to show that he was "proud" of being a class 1 (thumbs u

quality is certainly appreciated, let me know when you start lol

It actually drives me nuts if I make a spelling or grammatical error.

So I started the day I got here.

:frustrated:

TFL handled things wrong. I am sure he could have made ammends with Adam if he had went about it with some form of respect.

Some people back themselves into corners and refuse to come out of them.

I think that's what happened here.

but that was never his intention...and, he went out of his way time and time and time again to show that he was "proud" of being a class 1 (thumbs u

And the proof is in the pudding that that sort of attitude gets you nowhere.

Some people back themselves into corners and refuse to come out of them.

I think that's what happened here.

Seriously?