• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ho..Ho...Ho! Santa Jive's Huge Holiday Slab Sale...GA/SA/BA *CLOSED* Thanks!

214 posts in this topic

8). Green Hornet Comics # 20 (CGC 8.5 ® Cover Cleaned only) $375.

Really great way to own a high grade Classic Schomburg war cover for cheap. Resto is very light, and the book presents fantastically well.

GreenHornet20cgc85.jpg

Great book!!! This is the type of stuff I want to start collecting.

Alright, quit screwing around and crack out some FF's already! lol

Tell you what Jason....if this one sells tonight, I'll list some more.

11). FF # 24 (CGC 9.4 OW) $795

A 9.4 for the price of a 9.2.

FF24CGC94OW.jpg

Thats nice!

Just for you buddy, :takeit: to go with my 14! Since i have a nice, 34 and 44 already, got a 4 by any chance to continue the trend??? hm

No problem, thank you! Even with the ow pages and slight miswrap, thats still a NICE book at a damn good price to add to my FF run.

My FF run is so lame right now, i'm looking for as many nice books at nice prices like that as i can get lol

No problem, thank you! Even with the ow pages and slight miswrap, thats still a NICE book at a damn good price to add to my FF run.

My FF run is so lame right now, i'm looking for as many nice books at nice prices like that as i can get lol

Then stay tuned, there's a few coming up....

9). Journey into Mystery # 70 (CGC 9.0 OW). $1,200.

Many of us are prone to hyperbole in our sales threads, but this book is truely deserving of every adjective I can think of. It is legitimately 'rare' in high grade, standing as the highest graded copy. This book is also a Prototype issue, featuring a proto-Sandman character. The ultimate for the pre-hero collector.

Bought this book on a whim earlier this year, so the price in GPA is what I paid. Bascially want to pass it along at cost.

JIM70cgc90f.jpg

Sold per PM to the Man Behind the Curtain. :shy:(worship)