• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know uk ebay guy gathron2010 ?

13 posts in this topic

I was hoping this guy would be a boardie so we could discuss our problem on here.

I'll ask the boards advice about the problem :

Shipped a tec 400 cgc 7.0 to him in the UK that arrived with a big crack in it. The buyer wants $70 back.

I could offer a full refund if it is shipped back or money for a reholder fee and shipping.

What would you do ?

I blame those careless posties for the damage obviously :insane: so should I file a claim with the post office ?

ask for a scan or photo showing the crack. calculate what it would cost him to get it fixed, refund him. submit all documentation to the post office for an insurance claim. they may say they are not responsable, at that point i would demand my insurance money paid back, but push for the claim. keep the customer happy, don't get NEG'ed. he can open a case return it for a full refund. you will get NEG and a cracked case back, have to resub it yourself add expenses close to $70. move on