• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

will Greggy be back tomorrow?

112 posts in this topic

I wonder what he has been up to?

Terrorizing FaceBook.

It might be hard for you to believe but your page is n't the w hole of Face Book.

FIXED!!!

rumor has it that greggy is done with the cgc boards and won't be back when his strike is lifted tomorrow...is it true, or is it just a malicious rumor spread by one certain "doctor"... I wonder hm

who_cares2a.jpg

rumor has it that greggy is done with the cgc boards and won't be back when his strike is lifted tomorrow...is it true, or is it just a malicious rumor spread by one certain "doctor"... I wonder hm

who_cares2a.jpg

Fans of the question mark, mostly. (thumbs u

who_cares2a.jpg

Fans of the question mark, mostly. (thumbs u

lol

who_cares2a.jpg

oh...you'd be surprised

What would the CGC forums be without the Forum Legend?
lol

I always thought Greggy was a myth, that is until I met him in Chicago. :cloud9:

DR.X

Are you sure it was him? I hear he has doubles to throw off the curious.

lol

I always thought Greggy was a myth, that is until I met him in Chicago. :cloud9:

DR.X

Well, now that I think about it, you may be right. It looked like Greggy, walked like Greggy, and had a stack full of high-grade 100 page Giants like Greggy. But when I asked where he got those nice books, he just mumbled something incoherent and walked away. hm

DR.X

lol

DR.X

Well, now that I think about it, you may be right. It looked like Greggy, walked like Greggy, and had a stack full of high-grade 100 page Giants like Greggy. But when I asked where he got those nice books, he just mumbled something incoherent and walked away. hm

DR.X

Any substance like a green leafy vegetable stuck to the back of his head ?

The veggy looks like lettuce, or maybe cabbage ?

lol

DR.X

I've seen him in person several times. It's hard to miss the parka and backpack.

Did you come out of your shell and say hello? ;)