• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kramerica's feedback thread

20 posts in this topic

Just like to share my appreciation of Mark's sale's professionalism.

Receiving a book exactly, if not more, than as described is a gratifying experience.

God knows, I am picky. :shy:

High recommendation.

Dennis

I purchased some cool books from Kramerica a couple of weeks ago, which included a very nice X-Men #40 and Captain America #110. I am pleased with his grading, speed of delivery, and good communications. I will definitely buy more stuff from Mark down the road. (thumbs u

I've received several nice X-Men from Mark, nicely priced, well graded.

Always well packaged and shipped promptly.

Mark's a great communicator as well, and a fellow hobbyist you can chat with (thumbs u

And he's generous with the freebies! :applause:

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

I was going to sell you the Invaders #10 you were looking for (found an 8.5 copy yesterday!) But after Kudos like this you're getting it for free. (thumbs u

"Refinement & Quality!" VERY nice. Free books for you too next time.

Yes, I started the other Kudos thread way back and it sat on the last page. Somebody started a new thread which was cool and then today a fellow Forumite reanimated the other.....wish there was a way to combine....