• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

363 posts in this topic

Great books Andy :applause:

Wish I could afford to buy some of them :cry:

Payment plans can be set up for anyone who needs it. (thumbs u

Andy

yo :cool: speaking French, Mon Cherie???

All-American Men Of War #76 CGC 9.0 Off-White to White asking $20 Restoration includes: small amount of color touch on cover.

Not a war collector, but like this cover... to hell with the resto I say

:takeit:

What else coming...

Thank you very much! Congrats on the war book. Some people look into removing color touch, and if you want to do that, be my guest. That would be an EXTREMELY desirable book without it. 2c

G. I. Combats and Our Army At Wars will be coming up tonight, probably starting just after 8:00 PM EST.

Andy

All-American Men Of War #76 CGC 9.0 Off-White to White asking $20 Restoration includes: small amount of color touch on cover.

What else coming...

Thank you very much! Congrats on the war book. Some people look into removing color touch, and if you want to do that, be my guest. That would be an EXTREMELY desirable book without it. 2c

G. I. Combats and Our Army At Wars will be coming up tonight, probably starting just after 8:00 PM EST.

Andy

Don Mangus keeps pushing me to buy DC War Books! :baiting:

hm

What else coming...

Andy

Thanks Andy. I think this is only the 3rd war book I have except for the other 2 Kuberts I bought from you. Who knows maybe add a fourth before all this is done.

What do you think it would grade out if CT removed. ( Dont really matter one way or the other, cool cover) ? Also any clues to who did the cover art?