• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

363 posts in this topic

Hey Pig's alter-ego

Where the is my SS gift?

Don't you have someone to tell off?

Hey, I save myself for one person every December. Therefore, you're lucky this time, dork.

Hey Pig's alter-ego

Where the is my SS gift?

Hey, I save myself for one person every December. Therefore, you're lucky this time, dork.

Hey, leave the poor guy alone! He's trying to have a sale here. Man, what a bully. :frustrated:

Hey Pig's alter-ego

Where the is my SS gift?

Hey, leave the poor guy alone! He's trying to have a sale here. Man, what a bully. :frustrated:

Thanks for sticking up for me, Holiday, but I can handle the Kung Fu Panda. :wink:

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

All-American Men Of War #21 CGC 8.5 Cream to Off-White Pages asking $275 *This book has been pressed* (Highest graded)

Page 2:

All-American Men Of War #31 CGC 7.0 Cream to Off-White asking $85 *This book has been pressed*

All-American Men Of War #47 CGC 7.0 Cream to Off-White asking $85 *This book has been pressed*

All-American Men Of War #53 CGC 7.0 Cream to Off-White asking $85 *This book has been pressed*

All-American Men Of War #55 CGC 7.0 Off-White asking $85 *This book has been pressed*

All-American Men Of War #65 CGC 8.0 Off-White asking $200 *This book has been pressed* (Highest graded)

Page 3:

All-American Men Of War #67 CGC 5.5 Cream to Off-White asking $175 KEY ISSUE-1st appearance of Gunner and Sarge *This book has been pressed*

All-American Men Of War #72 CGC 7.0 Off-White to White asking $85 *This book has been pressed*

All-American Men Of War #75 CGC 8.0 Off-White asking $200 *This book has been pressed* (Highest graded)

All-American Men Of War #86 CGC 8.5 Off-White asking $145 *This book has been pressed* (Highest graded)

Page 4:

All-American Men Of War #87 CGC 8.5 Off-White to White asking $145 *This book has been pressed* (Highest graded)

All-American Men Of War #88 CGC 9.0 Cream to Off-White asking $215 *This book has been pressed*

All-American Men Of War #92 CGC 7.0 Cream to Off-White asking $40 *This book has been pressed*

All-American Men Of War #95 CGC 7.5 Off-White asking $75 *This book has been pressed*

All-American Men Of War #99 CGC 7.5 Off-White asking $75 *This book has been pressed*

All-American Men Of War #100 CGC 7.5 Off-White to White asking $75 *This book has been pressed*

All-American Men Of War #101 CGC 7.5 Off-White to White asking $60 *This book has been pressed*

All-American Men Of War #102 CGC 7.5 Off-White to White asking $50 *This book has been pressed*

All-American Men Of War #102 CGC 8.0 Off-White asking $75 *This book has been pressed*

Page 5:

All-American Men Of War #110 CGC 8.0 Cream to Off-White asking $75 Grey tone cover *This book has been pressed*

All-American Men Of War #113 CGC 9.0 Cream to Off-White asking $125 *This book has been pressed*

Page 6:

G. I. Combat #23 CGC 8.5 White asking $150 *This book has been pressed* (Highest graded)

Page 8:

G. I. Combat #48 CGC 4.5 Off-White asking $25

G. I. Combat #53 CGC 7.0 (Qualified-Green label) Off-White asking $20 INCOMPLETE-4th page missing, does not affect story

G. I. Combat #60 CGC 4.5 Cream to Off-White asking $35

G. I. Combat #74 CGC 4.5 Off-White to White asking $40 Flag cover!

G. I. Combat #87 CGC 3.0 Off-White asking $175 Classic Russ Heath cover-1st appearance of the Haunted Tank-Top 3 in the DC war keys Even non-war guys have to like this one.

G. I. Combat #87 CGC 4.0 Off-White asking $290 Classic Russ Heath cover-1st appearance of the Haunted Tank-Top 3 in the DC war keys Even war guys have to like this one. Bought as a Fine from Superworld.

Page 9:

G. I. Combat #88 CGC 5.0 Cream to Off-White asking $125 2nd appearance of the Haunted Tank-another fantastic washtone cover!

G. I. Combat #91 CGC 4.5 Off-White to White asking $50 1st Haunted Tank cover!

G. I. Combat #108 CGC 9.0 (Qualified-Green label) Off-White to White asking $50 1st Sgt. Rock crossover Cover detached from bottom staple

G. I. Combat #109 CGC 7.5 Cream to Off-White asking $50

G. I. Combat #112 CGC 6.0 Off-White to White asking $20

Page 10:

G. I. Combat #135 CGC 8.0 Off-White to White asking $20

G. I. Combat #137 CGC 6.5 Off-White to White asking $10

G. I. Combat #145 CGC 6.5 White asking $10

G. I. Combat #146 CGC 6.0 Off White to White asking $10

G. I. Combat #148 CGC 7.0 Cream to Off White asking $12

Page 11:

Our Army At War #149 CGC 7.5 Off White to White asking $30

Our Army At War #180 CGC 7.0 White asking $15

Our Army At War #210 CGC 7.0 Off White to White asking $15

Our Army At War #222 CGC 7.5 Off White asking $20

Not that I'm complaining (because I am mostly buying these days), but Andy's got a point. Those books are cheap compared to a year or two ago.

You don't know cheap :sumo:

G. I. Combat #87 CGC 4.0 Off-White asking $290 Classic Russ Heath cover-1st appearance of the Haunted Tank-Top 3 in the DC war keys Even war guys have to like this one. :luhv:

Bought as a Fine from Superworld. 2c

GIC87CGC40fc.jpg

Love the copy I bought off you Andy. I've never seen this book for sale from anyone else on the boards.

Rarely comes up for sale here.

That's cause you have been stockpiling all of them. :sumo: