• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Nut's Feedback Thread

63 posts in this topic

I've nothing but positive things to say about my recent transaction with Comic Nut!

I bought a lot of EC war comics from him and the price was fair and he shipped them super fast! They arrived in one business day! He even offered to ship them from the US instead of Canada to save me some postage cost. Above and beyond the call of duty!

Thanks a million, Comic Nut!

I recently purchased over 100 books from comicnut and he came through in a big way. (worship)

I came to him with a want list with a lot of varied stuff - and I was picky about a lot of it too as I needed certain grades on a few titles. He got back to me super quickly with a list of available books and had graded a whole bunch of them.

Bear in mind a bunch of these were $1 to $2 books. We had never done business before so he had no idea who this Kramerica nut was. Regardless, he went the extra mile and after picking out a hundred or so books he packaged and shipped them out lightening fast.

They arrived in wonderful shape and I instantly had some cool books that I had wanted to replenish for years: FF #232, Thor #337-354, some Peter David X-Factors, The Infinity Gauntlet mini and a bunch more. Grading was dead on as well.

Nothing but massive Kudos here - an awesome first time order! :applause:

I will definitely be back for more. (thumbs u

I'd like to echo the positive sentiments already posted in this thread! Like Kramerica, I was buying low-ticket items, from several different series. Even though it would seem like too much trouble for so little reward, Comicnut gave a list of available issues, along with grades in a very timely manner. I got the books faster than I've ever gotten a package from Canada before, and they were well-packed. Would not hesitate for a second to buy from him again!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to that huge stack of BA DC horror I got from him. Some good readin' awaits!

Awesome guy to deal with! Comicnut was able to come through with some large runs for me at solid prices that looked great. Heck many of the books were understated on the grading.

I was so happy with our deal we are already working on another one : )

Thanks Chris!

I started a small pile with Chris back in 2009. Every sale he had I added a few more. He asked me for a wantlist. I gave him a list of stuff I wanted. He responded quickly not just with the books available, but grades for them individually. I ended up with a longbox almost maxed out, and a genuine feeling of trust. Got the box in this past week, shipped super-fast, and safely! Absolutely nothing but a SOLID recommendation from me for not just a good deal, but a great customer experience, and extra kudos for keeping track of such a broad spectrum of books purchased over the course of a two year period. You can not go wrong with the comicnut!

Joshua

I bought a long box of high grade books and they arrived in the UK safe and sound.

Great communication and nice guy to deal with (thumbs u

Would highly recommend and buy from again :)

Thanks again,

David

I just got done with my first-ever comic purchase with Chris.

- Super-friendly.

- Fantastic customer service.

- Superb books.

I give him the highest recommendation for any buyer!!

(worship)