• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quick question...my first SS submission.

5 posts in this topic

I'm toying with the idea of sending some Lady Mechanika books to Desert Wind for a signing at the Amazing Arizona Comic Con.

In their instructions and pricing information they state that to have a signature placed in a specific location it is an extra 3.00. According to the sticky by Kevin Boyd in this forum, that is exactly how you should prepare your books for a signing, with a window cut out of a bag inside another bag.

Is this going to cause any issues with extra charges, or will they just take the book out of both bags anyway?

My guess is that the $3 charge applies if DWC needs to do something to make sure the signature is in a specific place. If you've prepped the book in advance and cut out and clearly marked a window where you want the signature to be, I can't imagine that would result in an additional charge for signature placement.