• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A question for male boarders with a female supermodel or star

86 posts in this topic

In 1974, while in the Marines and stationed in California, I shared an apartment for two weeks with a gal that was a centerfold in Hustler magazine that year. It was the first year of publication if I remember correctly. She was a "brick house" (if you know what I mean). Lousy personality though. But that mattered little then. :)

Oh to be young again. :(

SUBJECT: Re: A question for male boarders with a female supermodel or star

How often do noobs who have no idea who you are hit on you? I thought the stories of such a situation would be pretty funny. :grin:

What the F does that subject line even mean?

Male boarders with a female supermodel for a girlfriend?

Male boarders with a female supermodel tied up in their basement?

Male boarders with a female supermodel obsession?

Male boarders who are actually female supermodels in disguise?

:screwy:

I speak fluent Homerwannabe. He is asking how often folks who have hot chicks as avatars get hit on by stupid horny fanboys who think that the avatar is actually them. To illustrate, your avatar, conversely, would attract Mountie-lovers. I believe that Homer may have read a response by MagnusX to Roy, questioning whether Roy was actually Lou.

Thanks for decoding the secret message. :grin:

How often do noobs who have no idea who you are hit on you? I thought the stories of such a situation would be pretty funny. :grin:

God. Where the hell have you been for the last several weeks? I've been waiting for a thread like this forever.

lol

I think Trippy Mcskippy and homer need a room and a bong.

I think homer has already hit the bong.

You could be right. Another likely scenario is that Homer has already hit the bong, passed out on the floor and the bong has fallen over and hit him.

lol

Not that I would know anything about that. It was just a guess.

SUBJECT: Re: A question for male boarders with a female supermodel or star

What the F does that subject line even mean?

Male boarders with a female supermodel for a girlfriend?

Male boarders with a female supermodel tied up in their basement?

Male boarders with a female supermodel obsession?

Male boarders who are actually female supermodels in disguise?

:screwy:

I speak fluent Homerwannabe. He is asking how often folks who have hot chicks as avatars get hit on by stupid horny fanboys who think that the avatar is actually them. To illustrate, your avatar, conversely, would attract Mountie-lovers. I believe that Homer may have read a response by MagnusX to Roy, questioning whether Roy was actually Lou.

I get horses hitting on me. Happens all the time.

And here I thought TFL was the only one.

The horses don't like him, they just can't get away.

It is pretty funny, until they arrive to pick me up for the evening and realize that I'm not actually a super heroin.

Or female. :shy:

It is pretty funny, until they arrive to pick me up for the evening and realize that I'm not actually a super heroin.

I think Homer shoots a little super heroin before he posts. :cloud9:

I think Homer shoots a little super heroin before he posts. :cloud9:

Freudian slip lol

Now where did I put my spoon and bic lighter hm

You know I am not sure of that answer. But I do know of a case where a board member hit on a married board member and then those two board members ran off into the Great White North. :screwy: