• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My first sales thread- X-men 1, TOS 39, GL 76-- and more DC & Marvel

32 posts in this topic

Slow day so why not start my first sales thread. New to the boards but have over 1950 feedback on the Bay, check Member id "decalsandcards". I'm in Edmonton Alberta Canada so mail is coming from north of the border for some and may take a bit due to the Christmas rush but will be shipped asap after payment.

If things go well with these books, I will add others, have at least a long box of silver to move. Any questions PLEASE contact me, I'll do what I can to help. I'm really no good as "guessing" grades but will attach large scans of the books and do what I can to give a full description to help out.

Terms:

* Paypal & money order are accepted.

* Feel free to PM me with offers or trades.(Will look at lists for trades)

* Shipping is what it costs me to Canada or the USA only.

* Shipping is typically 1 to 2 business days after payment is received.

* :takeit: rules unless an item is on hold.

* No deals with members on the probation list.

* If there is any pressing or restoration, it will be known!

* 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If there is an error in grading or anything deemed my fault, monies refunded asap.

ON TO THE LIST!

X-men #1 VG- $1200

Mystery in Space #53 $175 (CGC 3.0, cracked out of case)

Supermans Pal Jimmy Olsen #1 G+ $500

Brave & the Bold #28 G- $200

Tales of Suspense #39 G- SOLD

Showcase #60 VF- $175

Green Lantern #76 A G+ $100

Green Lantern #76 B G+ $100

The Flash #109 G+ (blown bottom staple or VG+) SOLD

The Flash #123 G+ $200

Green Lantern #40 FN $125

Avengers #2 VG- $150

Avengers #10 VF- $140

Now, ON TO THE SCANS!! All books should have attached, a front and back scan.

Thanks for looking and let's see if we can get a deal done!

Tales of Suspense #39 There were staples added and removed from top and bottom?? No idea why. Cover is attached but barely. Noticeable tear on the cover price and staining on the back. Book wasn't pressed by me but looks like it might have been or just stored very flat for years. Pages are CR and there is some discoloration all over. Still an OK reader for such a key.

TOS39F.jpg

TOS39B.jpg

Tales of Suspense #39 There were staples added and removed from top and bottom?? No idea why. Cover is attached but barely. Noticeable tear on the cover price and staining on the back. Book wasn't pressed by me but looks like it might have been or just stored very flat for years. Pages are CR and there is some discoloration all over. Still an OK reader for such a key.

TOS39F.jpg

TOS39B.jpg

:takeit:

TOS39F.jpg

TOS39B.jpg

:takeit:

And there we have it--- ^^

Send me your email for an invoice!