• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

33 posts in this topic

Hello all, I'm going to put up comics through the weekend. I'll let you know when I get to the end :) I will mail to Canada for additional postage. If you are not happy with the comic, you are more than welcome to return it.

Slab is $10 to mail + insurance. 1-5 comics $5.00 to mail.

:takeit: Trumps.

Pictorial Love Stories

I'd say the dirt on the back cover is the major distractor here. But, it does look nice on the front and presents well. Hey, maybe even an eraser might clean it up a little on the back? Has a few small tears on back cover. One Baker story on the interior but it does look like he may have had help with it. Baker cover of course.

VG/F only because of the few small tears on the back. Front cover presents like a solid F.

$85

img067.jpg

img069.jpg

I only have one modern to list so I'm going to put it in this thread.

$25 CGC 9.8

Ultra 9.8 Slab has a tiny little bit of scuff mark on back cover near the "i" in image. THis is on the slab.

img091.jpg

img092.jpg

Wartime Romances 4 Baker art cover to cover

$50

Bottom edge chipping quarter of inch as can be seen in scan. The spine area is a little fragile with some tanning to the outer edge. PQ is light cream. Decent reader copy.

img104.jpg

img105.jpg