• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Angry Dad" guest appearance with Stan Lee

2 posts in this topic

furious66.jpg

I am usually a couple years behind when it comes to television, but finally caught the full Simpsons episode last night where the climatic ending has Homer turning into the Incredible Hulk and wrecking a bunch of stuff....

http://www.capefeare.com/frame_furious.php

I am sure many of you already saw this, but there were so many classic lines and scenes. How great was it when Stan Lee walked into the Comic Guy's store......there was a little kid who brought in a bat mobile and was trying to purchase a batman figure......stan lee grabbed it and inserted an over sized Thing statue and broke the kids batmobile.....

Another great part was when that internet media company with no business model put Bart's Angry Dad comic on the web and they had that toilet paper like bar where you could "help yourself" to stock -- Bart had 52 million shares........

My favorite part was when Stan claimed to be able to "Hulk Out," but when he made the attempt...his body language and gutteral sounds made it look like he was trying to *fart* but was constipated.

insane.gif

Thanx for that visual image, Simpsons. I'll be taking it with me to my grave.

Rick