• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Spideys and Daredevils ending tonight...

28 posts in this topic

Many of you have already found the auctions and I appreciate the bids. Here is a list of the books ending today.

Lighthouse auctions

CGC 9.4 Amazing Spider-Man 294 - Death of Kraven

CGC 9.4 Amazing Spider-Man 298 - 1st Todd McFarlane

CGC 9.4 Amazing Spider-Man 299 - Venom

CGC 9.4 Daredevil 184 - Frank Miller Punisher

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 182 - Rocket Racer

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 183 - Rocket Racer

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 188 - Cockrum Cover

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 189 - Byrne Art - Man-Wolf

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 206 - Byrne Art

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 208 - Lamest Villain Ever!

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 210 - 1st Madame Web

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 213 - Wizard

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 215 - Sub-Mariner

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 216 - Marathon of Death

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 218 - Frank Miller Cover

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 220 - Moon Knight

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 224 - Vulture

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 232

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 235 - Origin Wisp

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 245 - Hobgoblin

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 247 - Romita and Romita

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 249 - Hobgoblin vs Kingpin

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 254 - Battle Van

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 258 - Fantastic Four

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 261 - Hobgoblin

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 262 - Photo Cover

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 265 - 1st Silver Sable

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 268 - Secret Wars II

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 272 - Slyde

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 274 - Secret Wars II

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 275 - Hobgoblin

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 295 - Sienkiewicz Cover

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 301 - Classic Cover

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 303 - Sandman

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 309 - STYX

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 320 - Felix The Cat Cover

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 321 - Silver Sable

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 323 - McFarlane Cap cover

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 325 - Washington In Flames

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 328 - McFarlane Hulk

CGC 9.6 Daredevil 162 - Ditko

CGC 9.6 Daredevil 163 - Hulk

CGC 9.6 Daredevil 180

CGC 9.8 Amazing Spider-Man 205 - WHITE PAGES Black Cat

CGC 9.8 Amazing Spider-Man 207 - Mesmero

CGC 9.8 Amazing Spider-Man 217 - Hydro-Man Sandman

CGC 9.8 Amazing Spider-Man 228 - Murder By Spider

CGC 9.8 Amazing Spider-Man 233 - Tarantula

CGC 9.8 Amazing Spider-Man 236 - Tarantula

CGC 9.8 Amazing Spider-Man 237 - Stilt Man

CGC 9.8 Amazing Spider-Man 243 - Mary Jane returns

CGC 9.8 Amazing Spider-Man 246 - Jameson's Knockout

CGC 9.8 Amazing Spider-Man 256 - 1st Puma

CGC 9.8 Amazing Spider-Man 312 - Green Goblin Hobgoblin

CGC 9.8 Amazing Spider-Man 314 - Christmas Cover

CGC 9.8 Amazing Spider-Man 316 - Venom

CGC 9.8 Amazing Spider-Man 319 - Rhino Scorpion

CGC 9.8 Daredevil 164 - Origin Retold - Black Widow

CGC 9.8 Formerly Known As The Justice League 1 - JLA

CGC 9.8 Frank Miller's Robocop 1

CGC 9.8 Punisher 1 (MAX) Ennis

CGC 9.8 Punisher 2 - Ennis

CGC 9.8 Teen Titans 2

CGC MINT 9.9 Punisher 2 - Ennis

Thanks for looking and good luck!

'House

New labels! shocked.gif

Cleaned & Pressed, no doubt. insane.gif

Ask cd4ever, who owns about 300 books from this collection, whether they needed cleaning and pressing... 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gifsumo.gif

Thanks for the thread bump thumbsup2.gif

New labels! shocked.gif

Ask cd4ever, who owns about 300 books from this collection, whether they needed cleaning and pressing... 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gifsumo.gif

I would own some of those books if you friggin' shipped to Canada back in the day! 893censored-thumb.gif

New labels! shocked.gif

I would own some of those books if you friggin' shipped to Canada back in the day! 893censored-thumb.gif

I noticed that a bunch of auctions end at the exact same time in 15 minute increments. Does that ever affect Sniping software? If it's computer based, is there a problem with sniping software sending the data over the net for six auctions that end simultaneously at the exact same moment? (Especially, if you're only alloting a six second time factor between your snipe and the auction end?)|

New labels! shocked.gif

I noticed that a bunch of auctions end at the exact same time in 15 minute increments. Does that ever affect Sniping software? If it's computer based, is there a problem with sniping software sending the data over the net for six auctions that end simultaneously at the exact same moment? (Especially, if you're only alloting a six second time factor between your snipe and the auction end?)|

Haven't done it with the software that I use but JC says that there may be problems. frown.gif

Not sure if it would affect software run on your own computer or not. I pay for a sniping service, so that isn't an issue for my bidding.

Normally I space my auctions about a minute apart, but the time I had available to type these was at 3am, so I scheduled them to end at a more rational time...

[Haven't done it with the software that I use but JC says that there may be problems. frown.gif

There are problems if you try and use bid logic. I ran into that with Harley one time, where he had three issues I wanted (all or nothing), but since they ended virtually at the same time, there was no gap for the program to check to see if I had won A before bidding on B and C.

Personally, I think it's bad business to list that way, as House has a few books I'm interested in and three of them are ending at the same time. Basically, I'm just going to pick one and lay down a bid, rather than laying down three if they ended a couple of minutes apart.

[Haven't done it with the software that I use but JC says that there may be problems. frown.gif

There are problems if you try and use bid logic. I ran into that with Harley one time, where he had three issues I wanted (all or nothing), but since they ended virtually at the same time, there was no gap for the program to check to see if I had won A before bidding on B and C.

Personally, I think it's bad business to list that way, as House has a few books I'm interested in and three of them are ending at the same time. Basically, I'm just going to pick one and lay down a bid, rather than laying down three if they ended a couple of minutes apart.

But given that my other choice was having the auctions end at 3am, I think it's clearly the right choice for me... confused-smiley-013.gif

But given that my other choice was having the auctions end at 3am, I think it's clearly the right choice for me... confused-smiley-013.gif

Why would it end at 3 AM. Why don't you just pay to have eBay schedule your auctions at a decent time? tongue.gif

10 minutes left in the last batch of the night...

I think I might be able to afford a lap dance or two...

"Your change can change a 'House's life..."

You hit the jackpot on this auction

Spider-Man #312 CGC 9.8 893whatthe.gif

I think I bought my 9.8 copy for about $40.

We'll see.. the guy who won it was Jonesin' for it big time and emailed me twice asking if it was okay if he paid on the 3rd of April. He has great feedback and I figured he probably would just wind up as the 2nd place guy anyway...

I plan to do a post comparing GPA and realized price for this batch, since there are enough of them ending the same night to make it a real snapshot...

'House

congrats house,you should be able to afford quite a few lap dances.i won 1 of the 3 spidey 9.8s i needed. thanks house acclaim.gif

I did see that... Thanks to all those who bid...

I don't know most of the forum members' secret buying identities... but I did see a couple folks I recognized in the list. smile.gif

And if anyone was a 2nd place bidder on more than one auction I had tonight, let me know so I can give you a big kiss... 893applaud-thumb.gif