• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aces, Hi !!!

47 posts in this topic

....and the last posts for now are Four Favorites 6-10. These are great covers!!!! come on....this is tempting one or two of you????...jb

I have 7 but could use another and I would really like FF 8 and 9.

Issue 10 is a little to gruesome for what is usually a fun title. If there was a Swastika on that guy with the machine gun, it would probably have been published by Timely or maybe MLJ!

bb

....and the last posts for now are Four Favorites 6-10. These are great covers!!!! come on....this is tempting one or two of you????...jb 107424.jpg

Love this Kurtzman cover - and a beautiful copy as well. :applause:

....and the last posts for now are Four Favorites 6-10. These are great covers!!!! come on....this is tempting one or two of you????...jb 107424.jpg

Love this Kurtzman cover - and a beautiful copy as well. :applause:

That is gorgeous! (worship)

Here is one of the best covers by Ace. Note cover artist is Berg of "Mad" fame. jb

107484.jpg

Would this be an example of one of those "bondage" covers?

Here is one of the best covers by Ace. Note cover artist is Berg of "Mad" fame. jb

107484.jpg

Would this be an example of one of those "bondage" covers?

lol Outstanding cover and copy!

From many of my postings, it is no secret that I collect and and relish GA books that are not "The Seven That Shall Not Be Named".

So here is a string of covers coming up from Ace Magazines with some great GA covers which are relatively inexpensive. The talents of Dave Berg, Jim Mooney, Kuntzler etc. will be shown...And wait until we get to the books near the ends of some of the longer runs.....

Thanks for posting - never seen those Our Flag #3-5 before.

The Four Favorite cvrs are interesting - which one(s) are the toughest to find? Keep 'em coming!

Okay....look a the #11, that is the spirit!!!!!.....These early teen numbers of Four Favorite are a bit tough to find....Covers by Ferstadt and some guy named LB Cole....

Interior panels of FF 12 look like Picasso or Dali doing comics.

e.g.

5293225668_b54c9b9cbb.jpg