• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10K + ORIGINAL OWNER COLLECTION STARTING TO LIST ON EBAY

17 posts in this topic

Yepper, that is correct, an OO collection ranging from Golden Age through some modern stuff (though I won't be selling any stuff newer then bronze) just listed the first 30 books to see how it works out. As always the collector thought the books were much higher grades but agreed to work through me to sell them based on my best guess grades :)

Sooo here be da link and keep checking back as we will see how these work out first. I have a few other listed from my personal stash also for sale.

Thanks for looking!

Steve

10k original owner collection!

Well the books are my passion :luhv:

The wedding dress is my daughters who the 1st time she was engaged decided to NOT get married 2 months before the wedding...of course as she told me (well isn't all this money you spent on me worth my happiness?)...I wasn't sure at that time, if shooting your own daughter would count as a crime :insane:

Anyway, the dress was never worn at all so I am trying to get rid of it for about 1/3 of what we paid...Just so happens that I decided to post it the same time I post books for sale.

Steve

I bid already... maybe a pic of you in the wedding dress would increase sales :) Any green guy books in that 10k pile?

Laughing...I am sure that would scare away many people lol

I am sure there is probably a full run of dem bad boys, but I am not getting to pick which ones he wants to sell at the moment. :(