• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFF TOPIC: Merry Christmas to all!

44 posts in this topic

Taken from the last two pages of my favorite Christmas Comic (Marvel Team-Up #1):

106763.jpg

Synopsis: The Sandman escapes prison and during his tangle with Spider-Man the Sandman finds out it is Christmas Eve and retreats for some odd reason. Spidey goes to the FF headquarters to find only torch they by his lonesome crying his his beers over a girl and thus ditching the FF Christmas party across town. Spidey and Torch end up in Jersey (off of a hunch because both of them had seen sandy near the Washington bridge at different times) and find then battle Sandman. Towards the end Sandy mysteriously breaking into a house through a top window while Spidey and torch follow him in...

MTU1a.jpg

MTU1b.jpg

Merry Christmas Everyone!

:cloud9:

Taken from the last two pages of my favorite Christmas Comic (Marvel Team-Up #1):

106763.jpg

Synopsis: The Sandman escapes prison and during his tangle with Spider-Man the Sandman finds out it is Christmas Eve and retreats for some odd reason. Spidey goes to the FF headquarters to find only torch they by his lonesome crying his his beers over a girl and thus ditching the FF Christmas party across town. Spidey and Torch end up in Jersey (off of a hunch because both of them had seen sandy near the Washington bridge at different times) and find then battle Sandman. Towards the end Sandy mysteriously breaking into a house through a top window while Spidey and torch follow him in...

MTU1a.jpg

MTU1b.jpg

Merry Christmas Everyone!

:cloud9:

I remember reading that as a kid. I may even still have a copy someplace. hm

From France Merry Christmas to all,

Closed the store earlier to prepare dinner, Laurence my lovely Wife had cleaned the hose during the day for me to mess up the kitchen :devil:

Dinner is over here we had, a classic French Dinner for New Year's Eve:

- Mini appetizers (these I bought)

- Duck Foie Gras

- Stuffed Turkey (homemade stuffing including black truffles and veal, no pork) served with chestnuts.

- Cheese (Vacherin) and salad (Mache)

- Noel Buche (Special French Cake with a lot of butter cream) this year it was Coffee flavor.

Served with Champaign (Bolinger grand cru) and Bordeaux vine (Haut Marbuzet / Saint Estephe 1998 from my "cave")

We finished with some "Charteuse verte" from the Tarragona area/Spain (55°, the best) with Glaced chesnuts and candied fruts.

Now I feel just a little "full" and fine, will not touch a comic book for a few hours.

Hope you had the same sort of dinner, lets join next year !

Paris_Fred