• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFF TOPIC: Merry Christmas to all!

44 posts in this topic

Friends,

I hope you all have a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year! I know 2011 will come with some great additions to my Spidey collection. Likely switching jobs and perhaps moving. Life is always filled with wonder and challenges. My kids will keep me on my toes.

All the best and God bless!

V/R, Mike

P.S. Go Lakers!

Friends,

I hope you all have a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year! I know 2011 will come with some great additions to my Spidey collection. Likely switching jobs and perhaps moving. Life is always filled with wonder and challenges. My kids will keep me on my toes.

V/R, Mike

P.S. Go Lakers!

Clearly no one is feeling festive.

A Merry Christmas to you and your family. :D

Friends,

V/R, Mike

P.S. Go Lakers!

Clearly no one is feeling festive.

A Merry Christmas to you and your family. :D

Merry Christmas everyone!