• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keyword spammer is back!!

25 posts in this topic

He is notorious for posting tons of auctions with titles like "not CGC'd but nice". And then you read the description and he grades it a VG.

Plus, he has high reserves and lists the same books over and over and over again. AND, HE LISTS IN ALL CAPS!

i don't see any keyword spamming in this listing at all - outside of the amazingly annoying ALL CAPS LISTING and his repeating the book title OVER and OVER and OVER again, I have no problem with it.

He was referring to the usual spam this guy does under his original ebay ID

Yeah, I hate that guy. I hope he gets a rash. And that a safe falls on his head. Wouldn't that be ironic? To die by safe? I think I need more caffeine.

Oh yea, I forgot about that. All his restored books show up as a blue label, and supposedly it's because of his scanner. However, he's had comics up before with purple on the cover, and it showed up just fine. Hmmm...

Yea, I know what the guy used to do. Why is it an issue now? He seems to have mended his ways. Is it just that there isn't a legitimate reason to bash some one so it's time to bash a guy that isn't doing anything wrong? Have any of you done business with him? No? Didn't think so.

Yea, I know what the guy used to do. Why is it an issue now? He seems to have mended his ways. Is it just that there isn't a legitimate reason to bash some one so it's time to bash a guy that isn't doing anything wrong? Have any of you done business with him? No? Didn't think so.

Bonds was just stating that he has a new ID. Big deal. I don't know if he has changed his ways or not and I don't care. I only care when 5 pages of a "CGC" search has titles that say "not cgc but nice" or if a seller alters his scans to make a restored purple label on a CGC book look blue. He doesn't seem like an angel to me.

Have I done business with him?

No, and I don't plan to with practices like his. Kind of like reynoldjay's "selling techniques" that lost himself another customer. Darth has told me numerous times that he is a great guy, but I still couldn't buy anything from him knowing about what he does.

People were asking about why the hell he posted what he did and I just explained the reasons, so don't jump on me uncle scrooge.