• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Silver Age 1st Issues registry set

8 posts in this topic

Oh, I didn't know that. Is there a reason why?

No reason that i know of, other than that was the way they wanted it when the set it up. And I am not saying that to be glib. I have put together some sets for the Registry and people have posted "why is this book in or that book not in" and the answer really is "Because that is the way it was set up." lol

As I put the original list together, I can say that the reason why it does not start before 1965 is that you would be getting into the area of major (and expensive) keys. So, it would be difficult to complete a set that started in say 1961 (FF #1) without lots of $$$!

As I put the original list together, I can say that the reason why it does not start before 1965 is that you would be getting into the area of major (and expensive) keys. So, it would be difficult to complete a set that started in say 1961 (FF #1) without lots of $$$!

Hey Mark! Hope you are well.

--Sean.