• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 20 Most Ridiculous Batman Comics

24 posts in this topic

#17 (commenting on the Tec 119 cover) cracked me up.

I prefer reading the late50s/early 60s sci-fi/bizarre costume era Batman books to the

early "new look" books. The absurd and ridiculous storylines are more entertaining than the mix of "serious" plots and nods to the camp elements of the TV show.

It wasn't until the Adams/O'Neil era that character got interesting again.

Any story that included Bat-mite qualifies for the list of "most ridiculous", as far as I'm concerned.

Det276.jpg

And I nominate this comic for consideration as the worst Batman cover of the SA:

Det295.jpg

And I nominate this comic for consideration as the worst Batman cover of the SA:

Det295.jpg

I would like to join you but I think this one need of a nomination...

107551.jpg

Just look at that laziness, I mean where are they in space???

There is NO background! And if you create a cover with no background

you better have some decent action going on not clip art images dancing around

like puppets on an F'n invisible stage!

Sad thing is this, this is the only SA bats I own (thank god)...

I think it was given to me, and I should've punched the person in the mouth for doing so.

:insane:

I prefer reading the late50s/early 60s sci-fi/bizarre costume era Batman books to the

early "new look" books. The absurd and ridiculous storylines are more entertaining than the mix of "serious" plots and nods to the camp elements of the TV show.

I agree.

(thumbs u