• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

awe4one's Rest of the Collection...CLOSED

23 posts in this topic

Here's an extension of the Bronze thread but these are newer comics that fall out the Bronze timeline. There won't be near the number I've been posting there but are nice comics nonethless...

Some guidelines:

- Shipping will be $5 for up to three comics...

- If you're on the probation list, don't bother

- Comics are unpressed. If I suspect, I'll definitely say so...

- I'll make every effort to dictate where and when I bought the comics. Not sure it matters but I have a good memory...

- Will :takeit: every time regardless whether someone has sent me a PM. If you want it :takeit:

- Prices will be generally firm.

So on with the show...

Hulk #55 Newsstand NM $10 - Newsstand version of the DM 25 cent promotion with the $2.25 price in the UTC.

Bought off the military newsstand.

Hulk55.jpg

:takeit:

Avengers Vol3 #77 Newsstand Error Variant NM $40 - Here's one you don't see everyday. Newsstand error version of the DM 50 cent promotion. The 50 cent notation wasn't completely removed prior to printing. It was apparently fixed as the vast majority of newsstand copies have the notation removed.

avengers77.jpg

Avengers Vol3 #77 Newsstand Error Variant NM $40 - Here's one you don't see everyday. Newsstand error version of the DM 50 cent promotion. The 50 cent notation wasn't completely removed prior to printing. It was apparently fixed as the vast majority of newsstand copies have the notation removed.

avengers77.jpg

You got it...Thanks... (worship)

Jim

Oh there's more alright...just want to get this one closed out and send out all the packages before listing more.

I still have to figure out what MJ/NDS insert comics I want to keep and what dups I have of those from the main collection... :grin:

Jim