• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice League Variant Cover?

19 posts in this topic

I am pretty sure the one you posted is the variant of that issue.

Yeah thats what I kind of thought, it came back from CGC today without the Variant Label confused.gif

you can tell its the varient comic just by the fact that it says in a circle in the uper left corner "Superman comics"

Only the varients had that....the main covers had the DC logo there and a different cover

Remember when those suckers were hot and people were paying over $100 for one.

893whatthe.gif Never knew that. I didnt know it was a Variant till I checked the OS guide when I submitted it with a bunch of other moderns. I just loved the cover grin.gif

The only ones I know of are this one and the Firestorm one. Were there any other issues that had that logo?

Are these variants actually quite common compare to the Marvel $0.30 and $0.35 variants? Any idea what the current market values would be for the Justice League #3 and Firestorm #1 since I strongly doubt they would be going for anywhere near $100 in today's market?

Are these variants actually quite common compare to the Marvel $0.30 and $0.35 variants? Any idea what the current market values would be for the Justice League #3 and Firestorm #1 since I strongly doubt they would be going for anywhere near $100 in today's market?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2233378625&category=32758

check his low grade 30 cent slabs... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I can't, I'm still half-blind from the CGC 9.4 Byrne X-Men. 893whatthe.gif

If I could get his listed prices, I'd retire tomorrow.

Cheapo!