• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Opportunities for 2011?

129 posts in this topic

Oh Chandler....... :hi:

Definitely Byrne.

And if you could ever pull off a Stephen King signature... I've got a boatload of Dark Towers to choose from. :whee:

You could give your Dobies some more practice breaking them out of the slabs.

Cheryl... lol.. I don't know if there is a boat large enough for what you have from what I remember. lol And we are down to just one Rottie now which we have to train how to open the slabs. She has only been with us for about a year. We lost both of our other Rotts late last year and early this year. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Stephen King :cloud9::takeit: X20

Though I know it's a pipe dream. He did sign a Long Road Home Omnibus book for thedarktower.org website which does donations for his Haven foundation every year. I believe it was also sketched by Jae and Richard and signed by Robin and Peter. Would love to get that book. Wish I would have won it in the raffle they did.

I believe that John lives in Colorado somewhere. So it could be possible. As for Marie, I need to get in contact with my contact to her and see what they say.

I thought Marie had dementia, was living in a nursing home and family members told the last person who tried to set up a signing to quit trying? Am I incorrect on all of the above or thinking of someone else?

I believe that John lives in Colorado somewhere. So it could be possible. As for Marie, I need to get in contact with my contact to her and see what they say.

I thought Marie had dementia, was living in a nursing home and family members told the last person who tried to set up a signing to quit trying? Am I incorrect on all of the above or thinking of someone else?

So knowing all that someone was still trying to set up a signing? :screwy:

I was thinking it was a stroke and that she had made quite a recovery. I want to say I read about it in CBG but I'm not 100% certain.

I was thinking it was a stroke and that she had made quite a recovery. I want to say I read about it in CBG but I'm not 100% certain.

That may be it, thank you for clarifying!

So knowing all that someone was still trying to set up a signing? :screwy:

I was on the phone with Marie's official rep tonight working on getting a piece of art from another artist and asked him how Marie was doing and if anything had changed.

He said exactly (emphasis is his):

"Due to her health .. Marie Severin will NEVER again be signing comics or doing sketches again. It is NOT a matter of desire or lack of support for her fans .. it is a matter of declining health."

The stroke was only the beginning of her problems.

So none of us will ever be able to get a Marie SS again. I just wish her some peace and comfort.

Hope that helps,

Chris