• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Opportunities for 2011?

129 posts in this topic

With 2010 coming to a close and needless to say there have been a few last minute signings and sketch ops that have been pulled off. Kudos to Brian for Sam Keith. But as I am looking at the 2011 calendar I am thinking about who would be cool signing or sketch opportunities to get scheduled this year. We are looking to create a great East Coast Legends Tour for 2011 so I would like to use this list to put together a great lineup. Also we will be in Florida in late March as well, so creators based in Flordia would be great too. And please no Mike Zeck as that is Par2ch's man which I will not encrouch on. Of course a name that is always at the top of the list but we know is not realistic is Steve Ditko so let's not even include him. I would like to see a list but let's please try to keep it to creators that everyone could enjoy in. But a few names that I will start with

Nick Cardy

Jose Delbo

John Byrne

D.i.c.k Ayers

Sheldon Moldoff

So lets start making our 2011 wish list. But try to keep it realistic.

Byrne would be fantastic and sketches from Dick Ayers would be great, too.

I would kill for a sketch from Steranko, even if it means it is personalized.

How about Mike Mignola sketches?

John Romita Sr. sketches?

Keith Pollard?

Russ Heath sketches?

I had a deal worked out with Mr. Byrne representative about a year ago with books in hand with John. They did not get signed. He did not want them CGCd, and yes there was a substantial offer for each book to be signed.

Fingers crossed though that we could see some down the road!

Keith Pollard?

Russ Heath sketches?

I love these two ideas. I would add Clayton Crain.

Keith Pollard?

Russ Heath sketches?

I love these two ideas. I would add Clayton Crain .

:grin:

Here are some SS oppurtunities I would like to See

James Bama

Sy Barry (Not the creator but the original artist of the Phantom)

Alan Moore

Jay Lynch and other underground comic artist.

Hugh Jackman and other High end Actors

and Stephen King

:wishluck::grin:

I had a deal worked out with Mr. Byrne representative about a year ago with books in hand with John. They did not get signed. He did not want them CGCd, and yes there was a substantial offer for each book to be signed.

Fingers crossed though that we could see some down the road!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Keith Pollard?

Russ Heath sketches?

I love these two ideas. I would add Clayton Crain .

:grin:

:o

With 2010 coming to a close and needless to say there have been a few last minute signings and sketch ops that have been pulled off. Kudos to Brian for Sam Keith. But as I am looking at the 2011 calendar I am thinking about who would be cool signing or sketch opportunities to get scheduled this year. We are looking to create a great East Coast Legends Tour for 2011 so I would like to use this list to put together a great lineup. Also we will be in Florida in late March as well, so creators based in Flordia would be great too. And please no Mike Zeck as that is Par2ch's man which I will not encrouch on. Of course a name that is always at the top of the list but we know is not realistic is Steve Ditko so let's not even include him. I would like to see a list but let's please try to keep it to creators that everyone could enjoy in. But a few names that I will start with

Nick Cardy

Jose Delbo

John Byrne

D.i.c.k Ayers

Sheldon Moldoff

So lets start making our 2011 wish list. But try to keep it realistic.

PLEASE keep Nick Cardy at the top of the list! I'd be in for at least half a dozen books, possibly more. (thumbs u