• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Opportunities for 2011?

129 posts in this topic

Having The Studio reunite for a signing would be the mess...but will probably end just like the Beatles reuniting. Wrightson, BWS, Jones, and Kaluta, OH MY!

That would be quite Difficult seeing as BWS will not attend conventions or do anymore SS signings, Jeff Jones is apparently in poor health and does not do conventions ( I guess he could do an SS Signing Maybe someone could contact him through his ebay account) Kaluta no longer attends conventions (I can email him and see what he thinks about another SS signing), Wrightson is the only one who still attends conventions.

Having The Studio reunite for a signing would be the mess...but will probably end just like the Beatles reuniting. Wrightson, BWS, Jones, and Kaluta, OH MY!

That would be quite Difficult seeing as BWS will not attend conventions or do anymore SS signings.

To the selfish Pr**s who would caused this :censored: you!

Jeff Jones is apparently in poor health and does not do conventions ( I guess he could do an SS Signing Maybe someone could contact him through his ebay account)

If you call or email her and refer to Jeffrey as a "him" it's not going to go very well. :blush:

As impossible as it is to have the Studio reunite for a signing, I gotta say it would be pretty darn cool... I remember when they used to do jam signings in the 90's for the trading card sets they worked on.

See the other thread for an updated list. I agree that we should work on a master list and coordinate contacting some of the people who don't attend shows who might be interested in an SS signing.

That would be quite Difficult seeing as BWS will not attend conventions or do anymore SS signings.

To the selfish Pr**s who would caused this :censored: you!

:applause: +1 I feel EXACTLY the same way.

studio3l.jpg