• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Opportunities for 2011?

129 posts in this topic

PAUL CHADWICK (With Concrete returning this should Happen)

CHRIS WARNER

KRIS SILVER

DAVID QUINN

TIM VIGIL

JOHN WAGNER (Creator of Judge Dredd, but I don't see him coming stateside any time soon) :cry:

I met Paul Chadwick and John Wagner once. I believe it was SDCC 2006 I have SS books from both of them. Both very tough signatures. You have good taste.

There is a judge dredd book that is SS signed by wagner and bolland. I will ask the previous owner if he still has it or if he sold it.

I used to have a double signed dredd 1 a couple years ago. don't remember who got it.

Oh Chandler....... :hi:

Definitely Byrne.

And if you could ever pull off a Stephen King signature... I've got a boatload of Dark Towers to choose from. :whee:

You could give your Rotts some more practice breaking them out of the slabs.

Cheryl... lol.. I don't know if there is a boat large enough for what you have from what I remember. lol And we are down to just one Rottie now which we have to train how to open the slabs. She has only been with us for about a year. We lost both of our other Rotts late last year and early this year. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm sorry.. :sorry: . guess I need to keep in touch with you and Sharon more... get that Rott trained if Stephen King or Byrne is on the horizon!!

Yea me either. I wonder what the problem is

Besides people promising not to sell the books for a while and then listing them pretty quickly after getting them back from CGC, I'm not sure what the problem was.

Is there a thread anywhere about BWS and CGC?

I believe at one time I had the only Gerry Conway signing and he was really nice and great about signing everything! Be nice to see him at more cons too...

John Severin is at a signing in Colorado soon, via Mile High Comics, or I read that at least...

As for BWS, it is sad that it never worked out the way all parties had hoped, be nice to see another signing someday, who knows maybe it will come to pass!

I believe at one time I had the only Gerry Conway signing and he was really nice and great about signing everything! Be nice to see him at more cons too...

John Severin is at a signing in Colorado soon, via Mile High Comics, or I read that at least...

As for BWS, it is sad that it never worked out the way all parties had hoped, be nice to see another signing someday, who knows maybe it will come to pass!

Back when there were witnesses Danny wanted to know if I would interested in setting something up with BWS since I drive past his house every day. I believe this was before there were any BWS SS books. I knew I was too lazy to do this. :tonofbricks: There are a lot of them around here. Cockrum and I believe Wrightson were in the area. Joe Sinnott, Starlin, and it appears Jeffrey Catherine Jones is still around.

This is one of the perks of living so close to Woodstock, you have a lot of artists and musicians, but nothing compared to the 60's and 70's. My neighbor puts hosts a concert with Levon Helm and the first year he got me his autograph. I would love to get it on the Band Album and have it framed but I'm not sure how he feels about The Band stuff.

My girl friend's dad was telling me stories about drinking with Rick Danko and witnessing Lee Marvin get wasted, run his mouth, and get his knocked out by a local. Now that I would have liked to seen.

Back when there were witnesses Danny wanted to know if I would interested in setting something up with BWS since I drive past his house every day. I believe this was before there were any BWS SS books. I knew I was too lazy to do this. :tonofbricks: There are a lot of them around here. Cockrum and I believe Wrightson were in the area. Joe Sinnott, Starlin, and it appears Jeffrey Catherine Jones is still around.

This is one of the perks of living so close to Woodstock, you have a lot of artists and musicians, but nothing compared to the 60's and 70's. My neighbor puts hosts a concert with Levon Helm and the first year he got me his autograph. I would love to get it on the Band Album and have it framed but I'm not sure how he feels about The Band stuff.

My girl friend's dad was telling me stories about drinking with Rick Danko and witnessing Lee Marvin get wasted, run his mouth, and get his knocked out by a local. Now that I would have liked to seen.

Love this story!

I would really like to get Jeffrey Catherine Jones also, an amazing artist!!!