• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Opportunities for 2011?

129 posts in this topic

Back when there were witnesses Danny wanted to know if I would interested in setting something up with BWS since I drive past his house every day. I believe this was before there were any BWS SS books. I knew I was too lazy to do this. :tonofbricks: There are a lot of them around here. Cockrum and I believe Wrightson were in the area. Joe Sinnott, Starlin, and it appears Jeffrey Catherine Jones is still around.

This is one of the perks of living so close to Woodstock, you have a lot of artists and musicians, but nothing compared to the 60's and 70's. My neighbor puts hosts a concert with Levon Helm and the first year he got me his autograph. I would love to get it on the Band Album and have it framed but I'm not sure how he feels about The Band stuff.

My girl friend's dad was telling me stories about drinking with Rick Danko and witnessing Lee Marvin get wasted, run his mouth, and get his knocked out by a local. Now that I would have liked to seen.

Love this story!

I would really like to get Jeffrey Catherine Jones also, an amazing artist!!!

Another favorite story was when my dad said he saw Bob Dylan in Caldor lookig at his own albums.

Gerry Conway...spoke to him on twitter says he hasnt received an invite.

If he's interested, I bet that one would be forthcoming.

Funny you mentioned him. I am thinking of talking to him when we do the Long Beach one day show in late April. (shrug)

hm hm hm

I believe at one time I had the only Gerry Conway signing and he was really nice and great about signing everything! Be nice to see him at more cons too...

John Severin is at a signing in Colorado soon, via Mile High Comics, or I read that at least...

As for BWS, it is sad that it never worked out the way all parties had hoped, be nice to see another signing someday, who knows maybe it will come to pass!

Back when there were witnesses Danny wanted to know if I would interested in setting something up with BWS since I drive past his house every day. I believe this was before there were any BWS SS books. I knew I was too lazy to do this. :tonofbricks: There are a lot of them around here. Cockrum and I believe Wrightson were in the area. Joe Sinnott, Starlin, and it appears Jeffrey Catherine Jones is still around.

This is one of the perks of living so close to Woodstock, you have a lot of artists and musicians, but nothing compared to the 60's and 70's. My neighbor puts hosts a concert with Levon Helm and the first year he got me his autograph. I would love to get it on the Band Album and have it framed but I'm not sure how he feels about The Band stuff.

My girl friend's dad was telling me stories about drinking with Rick Danko and witnessing Lee Marvin get wasted, run his mouth, and get his knocked out by a local. Now that I would have liked to seen.

Love this story!

I would really like to get Jeffrey Catherine Jones also, an amazing artist!!!

Jones is at the tippy top of my list too. Have a WW 199 and a Weird Tales of the Macabre just waiting . . .

I compiled the list from all the names in this thread.

Alan Moore

Andy Mushynsky

Bob McLeod

Bob Wiacek

Carmine Infantino

Chris Warner

D.i.c.k Ayers

Dan Adkins

Dave McKean

David Quinn

Ayers

Earl Norem