• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest *Round 3* Results

33 posts in this topic

I had the evening from hell with my 3 year old and forgot to submit my grade. doh!lol

lol I know that trip well. You should follow my plan and submit a vote during the day.

Just did.

And I'm ignoring watson's attempt at graemlin trolling :sumo:

My undefeated streak can't hold out forever, so I may as well put the jinx on myself by asking:

Will there be any books listed where the grade is not completely obvious to someone with my superior skills??

:acclaim:

Yes.

My undefeated streak can't hold out forever, so I may as well put the jinx on myself by asking:

Will there be any books listed where the grade is not completely obvious to someone with my superior skills??

Yes.

That happened quicker than I thought... or did it? :whistle:

Yes.

That happened quicker than I thought... or did it? :whistle:

I meant to miss this one, to deflect attention from my previously perfect score...

:tonofbricks: