• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hardcovers- Watchmen, Astro City, rare Batman, Gaiman, Alan Lee

33 posts in this topic

PayPal preferred, money order accepted.

Buyer pays shipping with the carrier of your choice. Insurance required.

Batman 39 and Atomic Comics 4 are still available in my other thread.

Lots of high grade Bronze & Copper DCs here.

Scrutinize the linked photos so that there are no suprises on grades. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!

batmansonofthedemon5.jpg

th_batmansonofthedemon.jpg th_batmansonofthedemon6.jpg th_batmansonofthedemon4.jpg th_batmansonofthedemon3.jpg th_batmansonofthedemon2.jpg

Batman: Son of the Demon hardcover

NM

My favorite Batman story of all time. Mike Barr gets right to the heart of the character here. Very cinematic art by Bingham.

3 copies. 2 are signed & numbered by Jerry Bingham on a plate on the front endpaper. Rare AFAIK.

$25 for each of the signed

$10 for the unsigned

eyefrontcover.jpg

th_eye.jpg th_eyebackcover.jpg th_eye9.jpg th_eye10.jpg th_eye8.jpg th_eye6.jpg th_eye7.jpg th_eye5.jpg th_eye3.jpg th_eye4.jpg

th_chapterhouse2.jpg th_chapterhouse.jpg th_chapterhouse3.jpg

Eye by Frank Herbert, trade paperback

light shelf wear

Great Fremen cover and interior illustrations by Jim Burns. Seed Stock is a highlight here.

and throwing in a copy of-

Chapterhouse: Dune, hardcover, 1st print

Small tear back lower right corner, wear at top of spine

$8

sandmandustcovers3.jpg

th_sandmandustcovers.jpg th_sandmandustcovers6.jpg th_sandmandustcovers5.jpg th_sandmandustcovers4.jpg th_sandmandustcovers2.jpg

Sandman: Dust Covers, paperback

Dave McKean artbook of every single Sandman cover. Also, includes a great intro by Neil Gaiman called The Last Sandman Story. You can't help but look through this book when you pull it out.

$12