• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern versus Streak the Wonder Dog!

Who was the greater hero?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the greater hero?

27 posts in this topic

In any age Green Lantern has always been a pretty stuupid character.

His weakness was wood - very Freudian lol

I disagree. I think the silver age Green Lantern was an excellant series through the first 10 or 20 issues. A lot of repeats after that.

I'd be tempted to stretch that to the first forty issues or so.

:juggle:

So Streak the Wonder Dog was introduced in Green Lantern 30:

30-1.jpg

But so heroic did Streak turn out to be that by issue 34 he became the cover feature of Green Lantern's magazine:

Never ever noticed Streak the Wonder Dog on this cover!

I thought it was always the babe in yellow on the left that always attracted all the attention and made this cover attractive and in demand. I never realized it was actually the dog!! lol

Actually, this issue is a real toughie to find and is listed in the OS guide as rare. Any opinions as to how rare this issue of GL really is?

It is harder than most to find. One of Ian Levine's last 20 or so DCs, if I remember correctly.

In any age Green Lantern has always been a pretty stuupid character.

His weakness was wood - very Freudian lol

I disagree. I think the silver age Green Lantern was an excellent series through the first 10 or 20 issues. A lot of repeats after that.

Here is an action figure that Alan Scott has now.

DCUC14AlanScottFront.jpg

So get out the votes! :)