• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One of our own board members....

9 posts in this topic

...was just on the SyFy show Hollywood Treasures. Action1kid has the old label blue 6.5, right? The episode featured the owner of the auction house trying to convince Peter to sell the book, along with his Rudolph and Santa from the original stop motion movie. His batmobile was also shown. Check it out, it's on On Demand right now. Actually, there is another episode with OA featured that I think was also a board member's stuff....if someone on here has the ASM 50 splash.

Actually both Stephen Fishler and Vincent Zurzolo were also on an episode.

I have not seen that one yet. They were trying to get Metro to consign things?

Only known copy of the 6 sheet movie poster from the original Frankenstein. It's in Episode #4 that they have made available on line. I won't give away whether they got Metro to consign it. :eyeroll:

http://www.syfy.com/hollywoodtreasure/

Actually both Stephen Fishler and Vincent Zurzolo were also on an episode.

I have not seen that one yet. They were trying to get Metro to consign things?

Only known copy of the 6 sheet movie poster from the original Frankenstein. It's in Episode #4 that they have made available on line. I won't give away whether they got Metro to consign it. :eyeroll:

http://www.syfy.com/hollywoodtreasure/

lol it was interesting to see nonetheless.

I just watched Ep 4, and it is reallllly quite boring -- too much manufactured drama, and there's maybe 10 minutes of actual material stretched out into 21 minutes. It's unfortunate, because the items in the episode were quite interesting themselves. They should be banned from using the phrase "If we can't authenticate it, it's worthless".