• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nicola Scott Update - Teen Titans Issue 90 Pages For Sale!

1 post in this topic

Happy (almost) New Year to my fellow comic art collectors :)

Just wanted to let Teen Titans and/or Nicola Scott fans know that I have uploaded scans (with pricing information) of virtually the whole issue of Teen Titans #90 to my Comicartshop - http://www.comicartshop.com/ComicArtShopsByCat.asp?GCat=111

Nicola's pencils are so detailed and the shading is beautifully worked that they are a joy to view in person! In addition, almost all the pages have prelims on the reverse which show Nicola's creative process.

All artwork is shipped flat in sealable plastic bags between 2 sheets of 1/2 inch thick foam core board and taped securely. Preferred payment is via Paypal to my account at roydster@yahoo.com Please e-mail me at that address if you have any queries.

Warm regards,

Royd

(Original art dealer handling the sale of Nicola Scott, Colin Wilson, Ardian Syaf, Ben Stenbeck and Justin Randall's original artwork)