• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which big time superhero do you dislike the most?

157 posts in this topic

I play the kazoo from time to time, I wouldn't call that "nothing"

You left your kazoo in the car. It meant nothing to you. :(

It was a gift.

Besides I didn't want to explain it to customs and airport security.

Is kazoo a code word for you two?

It was a gift.

It would have fit in your luggage. :sumo:

It was a gift.

PM sent.

It was a gift.

And GACollectibles. We were a trio.

It was a gift.

Three men and a kazoo. hm

It was a gift.

Now I've lost interest in what the kazoo actually was.

It was a gift.

We each had our own. No one was touching anyone else's kazoo. :sumo:

It was a gift.

We each had our own. No one was touching anyone else's kazoo. :sumo:

Mine was the biggest and yours made the most noise. Andy's kept falling on the floor.

Superman...sorry. I do love Superman 2 (The movie), so go figure. I feel the same way as Chromium. He was too powerful most of the time. Superman movie spinning the world backwards to solve his problems. WTF. I was SUPER pissed when he didn't die in Dark Knight Returns.

They were all the same with the exception of Andy's being a different color. He was just more experienced using his. Me and you were first timers.

I don't judge based on colour... we are the world.

Captain Marvel (Fawcett / DC) mainly when he was brought back by DC in the early '70s. Even more puerile than Supes in the 1960s.

Robin. The Batman franchise needed a kid sidekick for its readership, but it meant that the leading character wouldn't regain what was originally good about him for over 30 years.

Green Arrow (before the O'Neill / Adams makeover). Bland Batman clone with arrows. And a superfluous kid sidekick.

Punisher. All right, not a super-hero, or even a hero in the proper sense of the term, but nevertheless a big player in the Marvel universe who at one point had 5 titles running at the same time. Only devised as a monolithic minor character and foil for Spider-Man, got turned into a franchise 'cause kids like big guns and Marvel were lazy.

The Incredible Hulk. Bit controversial this one. :P Peter David's run on Greenskin's original title remains one of my favorite in comics. But that's 'cause he had the bizarre notion of giving him intelligence. Prior to that, it was Hulk Smash, which never really allowed for much breadth with the character. And since then he's gone from intelligent to maroon and back again, and then spawned a whole multi-colored clone army.

Captain Marvel (Fawcett / DC) mainly when he was brought back by DC in the early '70s. Even more puerile than Supes in the 1960s.

Robin. The Batman franchise needed a kid sidekick for its readership, but it meant that the leading character wouldn't regain what was originally good about him for over 30 years.

Green Arrow (before the O'Neill / Adams makeover). Bland Batman clone with arrows. And a superfluous kid sidekick.

Punisher. All right, not a super-hero, or even a hero in the proper sense of the term, but nevertheless a big player in the Marvel universe who at one point had 5 titles running at the same time. Only devised as a monolithic minor character and foil for Spider-Man, got turned into a franchise 'cause kids like big guns and Marvel were lazy.

The Incredible Hulk. Bit controversial this one. :P Peter David's run on Greenskin's original title remains one of my favorite in comics. But that's 'cause he had the bizarre notion of giving him intelligence. Prior to that, it was Hulk Smash, which never really allowed for much breadth with the character. And since then he's gone from intelligent to maroon and back again, and then spawned a whole multi-colored clone army.

You're taking this far too seriously.

You're taking this far too seriously.

I've already taken the necessary steps to dumb it down. (thumbs u

The Incredible Hulk.

I agree here as well. Though, I figured you would take a shine to the character once he turned red.

The Hulk is comicdom's #1 pants destroyer remember... :gossip: