• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

new year's fun with numbers

290 posts in this topic

MID-STREAM RULES CHANGE!!

some opportunistic, exibitionist, show-off boardies have taken advantage of this thread to show 2 books for a given prefix, such as a 4.0 AND a 4.5 today. as creator of this thread, i deign that a great idea! from here on out, the "single book" requirement is eased to accomodate a single book of each increment within the day's prefix; the 9th is going to be a really fun day of postings, and i am hopeful that one of you out there has a 9.9. so, here be my 4.5.

thanks billy, now i get to show my favorite blackhawk cover (and the insides ain't so bad either)

11-01-04%20AB.JPG

thumb_e8cc302f.jpg thumb_dd704d6c.jpg thumb_5660a47c.jpg

so glad you could play before the mm 9 goes up on the 6th.

Did you say Marvel 1?

alot of therapy dollars have been spent purging that memory; thanks for the relapse.

allstar3.jpg

(worship) Glad to see you still have that one. Perhaps one day it will end up back at Pons Manor

It can visit for Pons Con '11 (thumbs u

Not sure if I'm doing this correctly, but currently I'd have to say that this is my favorite:

MoreFun57LarsonCopy.jpg

very correctly done, and very nice book! first larson the thread has seen.

and throw on a nice 5.0 if you have one.

marvelmystery20.jpg

mystic10.jpg

It's starting to get really hard for me to pick just one. The next few days are the 'sweet spot' of my collection. I would have picked my Punch 20 for the 5.0, but my scan is crappy and I don't have time today to rescan it.

Awesome books today from everyone else as well!

It's starting to get really hard for me to pick just one. The next few days are the 'sweet spot' of my collection. I would have picked my Punch 20 for the 5.0, but my scan is crappy and I don't have time today to rescan it.

Awesome books today from everyone else as well!

nice books, sir!

the boards are about having fun, not being slaves to arbitrary rules. thus starting today, at "5," we can post TWO of each increment. as the grades get higher this will especially pay off, as we'll see more copies of gorgeous, likely-to-be-pedigreed, funny books!!!!

so, here are my runners-up for 5.0 and 5.5.

daredevil1.jpg

master22.jpg

rockford, larson and crippen the only "official" peds posted so far. on the "unofficial" front we have a trolley and an eldon. over the next few days i expect we'll see almost all of 'em.

due to much larsony coming from crippen gang activity, eldon took the trolley to rockford, a much safer place to keep his funny-book collection.