• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

new year's fun with numbers

290 posts in this topic

the rules do NOT allow for 4 per increment, mrbedrock. however, feeling beneficient today, the thread's creator grants you special dispensation. in fact, feel free to post 4 MORE of each if you have other treasures to match!!!

I suddenly feel like the teacher's pet....and it's kinda creepy :eek:

i'll bet you were the tallest one in your class.

the rules do NOT allow for 4 per increment, mrbedrock. however, feeling beneficient today, the thread's creator grants you special dispensation. in fact, feel free to post 4 MORE of each if you have other treasures to match!!!

Yeah, what did you have to do to earn that "special dispensation"? lol

he had to hand-deliver to me yesterday in orange, tx my entry from 1/4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

captamer1.jpg

he had to hand-deliver to me yesterday in orange, tx my entry from 1/4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

captamer1.jpg

A great day (thumbs u

rockford, larson and crippen the only "official" peds posted so far. on the "unofficial" front we have a trolley and an eldon.

if eldon can be unofficial, what about harold? or is it an "unofficial" unofficial? :baiting:

i forgot about harold; sure he can be an unofficial. and in going thru the thread, i think i spotted a cookeville; musta missed that 'sn' the first time i saw it.

final rules change: for today and tomorrow, let's post 3 of each increment. man, there are going to be some books posted by tomorrow nite.

lemme go find another 8.0 and 8.5.

Alright, because I don't think there has been a Salida pedigree shown yet, I'll toss this one in.

Heroic72.jpg

and another Cookeville:

cap54.jpg

And some others, just for the heck of it.

rangers12.jpg

spysmasher7.jpg

and speaking of unofficial pedigrees, here's a Lloyd Jacquet:

allnew12reg.jpg