• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Problem creating registry...Please Help!!!

5 posts in this topic

Hi all -

I was creating my very first registry last night and entered 205 CGC graded comics into it. For some reason only 151 comics were accepted and the other 54 comics got this message:

"This comic is not valid for this slot. Please check the slot's list of eligible comic books. This comic is already in the admin queue."

It's not a problem that the 54 comics were owned by someone else, they have all been recently graded by me. I know they are not "too recent" as some of my comics that were graded at the same time did go through and get added. Some of the comics that won't go through have never had a grade until mine, e.g. first grade in the census, but not all are like that. Very strange. Could someone please help me out, thanks........................

Make sure you have the right version of the book you are trying to enter. For example, if you have a #1 issue and try to register it in a slot for a #2 issue it won't let you. Sometimes it can be a little confusing finding the right slot at first, it was for me.

• Administrator

If the slot has not been previously set up or scored (especially if this is the first time the book has been graded by CGC) then it will not be eligible until this is taken care of by an admin. I will be resolving these today, so you should receive notification that they are added to your set.