• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action #1 for sale

31 posts in this topic

Like it's already been said, overstreet on a 4.0 is $76,000. Don't you think the bid could easily double that? That's one of the best unrestored Action #1's that I've seen in awhile (and puts the 2.5 to shame).

Like it's already been said, overstreet on a 4.0 is $76,000. Don't you think the bid could easily double that?

My money is on an $85,000-88,000 final bid price. MAYBE $100k at the most. If it hits $150k you will see all my low grade GA keys up on eBay the following week smile.gif Its definitely a nice book though and I know for a fact NeatStuff's reserve on this book is very fair. Its a great book and I'm guessing it will either sell on eBay, or come very very close. Honestly, I wouldn't even be that surprised to see a thrill bidder trip the reserve at some point thinking it would be higher.

Great book though if you can afford it. If I had the $$ I'd give it a second look for sure.

Hey guys. Just curious, for you guys putting in "thrill bids" if one of you actually pops that reserve and wins the book, are you actually prepared to pay for it? If not, that is kinda' like playing Russian Roulette. If you are then cool. Good luck. If not, then I find it pretty irresponsible and equivalent to kids playing around on Ebay putting in bogus bids just for the "fun" of it.