• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man 1 9.2 old label for sale or possible trade

4 posts in this topic

I'm listing my copy of Iron Man 1 graded 9.2. My asking price is $1,400 obo, I'm also open to cash/trade options.

I mainly collect Captain America and I'm currently looking for the following books:

101-111 in 9.4 or higher

193 9.8

194 9.8

196 9.8

197 9.8

198 9.8

199 9.8

201 9.8

202 9.8

203 9.8

204 9.8

206 9.8

207 9.8

208 9.8

210-214 9.8

Also any issues from the Zeck run in 9.8

Maybe even a nice copy of issue 100, I have an un-graded copy but believe it to only be around an 8.5

I'm new to the boards but I can supply references if needed, one being a popular Marvel inker. You can also see my eBay feedback under my last name Slawsky and see that I have perfect feedback. You can also find me on Comic Art Fans under my name, Jeremy Slawsky. As you can see I don't use fake or screen names so there's nothing to hide. Hell if you wanted to PM me I would be willing to give you my phone number so that you could speak with me personally.

I accept Paypal and I would pay for the shipping and insurance.

The only other thing to note would be that I don't have a scanner big enough so what you see is a scanned copy of the comic. This tends to make it look alot grainier then it actually is. The case is in pretty good shape with most of the scratches you see being from the poor scan. There are no cracks or breaks of any kind.

Well I think that's about it so if any one has any questions just PM me and I'll get right back to you.

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l497/jeremyslawsky/ironman1front.jpg

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l497/jeremyslawsky/ironamn1back.jpg

I'm listing my copy of Iron Man 1 graded 9.2. My asking price is $1,400 obo, I'm also open to cash/trade options.

I mainly collect Captain America and I'm currently looking for the following books:

101-111 in 9.4 or higher

193 9.8

194 9.8

196 9.8

197 9.8

198 9.8

199 9.8

201 9.8

202 9.8

203 9.8

204 9.8

206 9.8

207 9.8

208 9.8

210-214 9.8

Also any issues from the Zeck run in 9.8

Maybe even a nice copy of issue 100, I have an un-graded copy but believe it to only be around an 8.5

I'm new to the boards but I can supply references if needed, one being a popular Marvel inker. You can also see my eBay feedback under my last name Slawsky and see that I have perfect feedback. You can also find me on Comic Art Fans under my name, Jeremy Slawsky. As you can see I don't use fake or screen names so there's nothing to hide. Hell if you wanted to PM me I would be willing to give you my phone number so that you could speak with me personally.

I accept Paypal and I would pay for the shipping and insurance.

The only other thing to note would be that I don't have a scanner big enough so what you see is a scanned copy of the comic. This tends to make it look alot grainier then it actually is. The case is in pretty good shape with most of the scratches you see being from the poor scan. There are no cracks or breaks of any kind.

Well I think that's about it so if any one has any questions just PM me and I'll get right back to you.

ironman1front.jpg

very nice.