• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Somewhereintexas

40 posts in this topic

George hooked me up with an awesome X-Men 163 CGC SS 9.6 signed by Dave Cockrum. Incredible book, quick shipping, especially since it had to travel oveseas, and a great price especially for a Cockrum CGC SS book. Thanks George I appreciate the help with getting me that Signature Series book.

bought a Green Lantern CGC Sig Series slab from George (somewhereintexas) on ebay, book shipped fast and super well packed (think huge box with a ton of padding, air bags and bubble wrap for one slab).

If he is selling on here, or ebay I'd have no worried about his selling and shipping methods!

I would also not worry if he happens to go into a trance mid transaction. SomewhereInTexas is one of the boards foremost transendental meditation practioners. Its rumored when he goes into a trance that he is actually leaving his body and traveling thru space and time to procure more books from the newsstands in the 40s and 50s, hiding them in the basement of that old brownstone on 14th street only to return to modern day, revisit that brownstone and pull out minty fresh copies of Pep, Captain America and Ms Fury.

Edited by Miraclemet

I was able to pick up a Fallen Son blank sketched by Gene Colan and a Fantastic Four 583 with three signatures at a great price. They shipped to me very fast, were packed well inside of the box they were sent in and arrived in perfect condition. I thank you very much and hope to buy from you again. (In fact there ate still things in your thread that I want.)